Setting up a new XBMC setup without internet access
Hi Guys,

I think I have really messed up today. My XBMC was working funny so I have completely reset it.

I am living in a hotel atm which requires a one time password to log into the internet. Previously I have used the web viewer addon to allow me to input this and everything worked fine. On the fresh install I have tried to install the web viewer on its own, not from a repository and it says "dependencies not met". Anyone know what this means, or how I can get around it? I need to get this single addon installed, before I can hook my xbmc box up to the wifi in the hotel.

Any help greatly appreciated

Actually by saying I cannot get onto the internet, my laptop can, so I can download any files and transfer them to my cyclone nano xbmc box by USB stick.
Sounds like that addon hasn't been updated for Gotham yet (assuming you have grabbed a gotham build).

Either chase the addon dev to update it (will be trivial) or revert back to frodo in the short term
Its Frodo 12.0 that I have reset to. The addon was working on the same version before I refreshed the system.
In that case check your debug log or look at the addon and see what dependancies it requires. You will need to install them manually given you have no net access
Sorry, how do I look at the addon and find its dependencies? would installing them manually be the same as installing a repo? ie by zip file?
I worked out what you meant. Problem solved, thanks a lot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting up a new XBMC setup without internet access0