[Solved] Library migrated, MySQL, no discart/logo/etc
Hi Everyone,

I've recently migrated my library from my 'main' HTPC to a dedicated networked server. The HTPC was running a MySQL database and the sources were set to SMB://HTPC/Movies, etc. All artwork was available and viewable without issue. Prior to migrating the data I exported the database into multiple files which I read on a few different threads was the way to go in order to preserve all of the artwork when the database was imported again.

On the new server I installed MySQL, added the sources (SMB://192.168.1.38/Movies, etc) and allowed the 'set content' screen to add the data; the 'import library' button doesn't seem to do anything. Now I am successfully sharing videos around the house like before and the 'watched' tags seem to be preserved (via advancedsetting.xml upon import), the only difference I can tell is that the discart/logos/etc are not showing up, although the thumbnails and posters and fanart seem to be fine. Every movie folder is set up like this and the files were scraped automatically:

Movie Name
\ banner.jpg
\ clearart.png
\ disc.png
\ fanart.jpg
\ movie.ext
\ movie.srt
\ logo.png
\ poster.jpg

After database export these still exist along with moviename.nfo / -clearart / -clearlogo / -discart / -fanart / -poster

So, it should be set up for successful import of all of the available art. Pulling up the Info screen on a movie on my HTPC only has the Poster and the description with nothing additional. If I reload it from that screen I get the actor thumbs but still the discart / logo / etc. are unavailable. On the MediaServer the info screen is identical and a 'reload' yields the same result. If I initiate the Artwork Downloader script on an item on either machine the script downloads a few files (that already exist in the movie's folder) and the logo/clearart/discart appear on both machines without any further interaction.

I'm kind of at a loss as to how to address this and would really prefer not to run artwork downloader on all 880 movies. Are there any tricks I can try to have the images added to the database? I've googled around and searched the forum but can't seem to find an answer to this so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Setup:
HTPC: Windows Vista 32, XBMC 12.3
MediaServer: Windows 7 64, XBMC 12.3, MySQL 5.5
Gigabit LAN

** Edit **
I ended up running Artwork Downloader from the program menu which fixed the problem on all of the movies and TV shows. It took most of the afternoon but seemed to load what was already in the folders and downloaded an extra here and there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Library migrated, MySQL, no discart/logo/etc0