Bug Teledunet not functioning on 3 XBMC installations simultaniously
For the past 2 days, I have experienced that 3 instances of my XBMC installations have experienced the same error.
It started of with a script error when attempting to view the channels.

The log states "cannot find PHP session from Teledunet"

This log entry is similar on all 3 installations (running on 3 different OS platforms, iOS, Windows & Linux)

Today, the number of Teledunet channels have been automatically reduced from 150+ to 21.

Does anyone know if there is a general error considering that all 3 platforms experience the same problem?
If the error resides on my installations, do you have any idea how I can troubleshoot this issue further?

Thank you for your assitance.
The "arabic livestream supercollection" addon contains among others teledunet channels, and that one seems to be working fine.
That is my suggestion for a work around until the official teledunet addon is working again.
Thanx for the tip, but I've tried the Arabic supercollection and the MBC live channel stream is not working while it is on teledunet.com!!!
Do we know why the add-on is not showing all the channels and failing to stream?!?!?
Please share as much as possible as I did not get any replies from the web site itself...thank you people
I have the same problem.. my console crash on startup.
I'm using Hady add-on https://github.com/hadynz
the teledunet addon is not supported here anymore ,their is a new forum for it ,if you are interested pm me for more infos
thx
XBMC Fever..
I too have attempted to contact Teledunet without any form of reaction on their behalf.
I can without a shadow of a doubt claim that the error does not reside on our client side.
Without any initial involvement from those behind the Teledunet code, our efforts will be futile.

I have decided to attempt for a little while longer, but at a certain stage will stop and deem this project another disorganized attempt from our Arab community.
It is true that the majority of the work put into this is on a volunteering basis and to those that have put any effort, a gratitude in return, but the outcome of not supporting a delivery even in its slightest form (such as responding to a major failure), stamps developers as "non-trustworthy" and hence their solutions as well.
(2014-03-24, 14:26)Akrofly Wrote: I too have attempted to contact Teledunet without any form of reaction on their behalf.
I can without a shadow of a doubt claim that the error does not reside on our client side.
Without any initial involvement from those behind the Teledunet code, our efforts will be futile.

I have decided to attempt for a little while longer, but at a certain stage will stop and deem this project another disorganized attempt from our Arab community.
It is true that the majority of the work put into this is on a volunteering basis and to those that have put any effort, a gratitude in return, but the outcome of not supporting a delivery even in its slightest form (such as responding to a major failure), stamps developers as "non-trustworthy" and hence their solutions as well.

Please dont blame it on the developer or the arabic community developers as all their work was deleted from this forum by moderators claiming its a copyright infringement .All what it is ,is we moved to a different forum .
as i said in a previous post if anyone needs support for these addons pm me and i will guide you to the right place to get help .
Thank you
XBMC Fever..
Thanks fouad796 for a prompt response.
I will however ask of you to read my text prior to deeming your own conclusions as my own.
All what I stated with all respect is the following:
that the frustration of a minuscule disorganized support whether it being because of this forum's moderators or by an other outside gesture might at a certain stage push me to conclude that this project is another disorganized attempt from our Arab community. (a mere possibility awaiting the development of things)

Having said that, let me state that I too take pride in our community, but rather tend to require a certain amount of success or in the very least a result oriented agenda, and I too have previously attempted other ventures to aid in the uplifting of our resources (especially here in Europe where I currently reside).

I currently am a managing engineer working on our cloud services and have had a few years in project management, maybe my quest in hoping for a quality oriented service is what misguided you along with my choice of words.
I am not blaming you or any other, nor was it my intention to be condescending.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Teledunet not functioning on 3 XBMC installations simultaniously0