Deleting Skin Spam
Hopefully there is a simple answer but how can I remove the unwanted addons that I get after testing a skin?

Martin
Yes, manually, if you know what addons to remove, but there is unfortunately no automatic way identify redundant addons.

I must admit it would be quite handy to have a way to analyse all the currently installed skins and re-evaluate their dependencies, highlighting any remaining addons that are not (or no longer) skin dependencies and which could then be optionally uninstalled.

Ideally when removing a skin XBMC could suggest optional removal of any addons that are only dependencies of the skin being removed. If addons "know" they were installed as a skin dependency rather than manually by the user then this redundant addon removal could conceivably be more-or-less automatic. Maybe a feature request for the future...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deleting Skin Spam0