Need Help:MQ5 Custom Menu's [3D Movies]
Question 
Hello. As the Thread all ready explains, i would like to make a custom menu regarding 3D Movies. i can't get this to work with MQ5. i can only use the menu that are allready there or disable them. Hopefully somebody can putt me in the right direction
So you want to have a button on your home screen which will only lead to your 3D movies?

If so, using the technique described in this tutorial should do the trick.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-03-19, 22:43)Samu-rai Wrote: So you want to have a button on your home screen which will only lead to your 3D movies?

If so, using the technique described in this tutorial should do the trick.

Thanks for the link. But MQ4 is slightly different then MQ5. The Customizations options of the Main menu are different and i can't figure it out in MQ5. is it perhaps possible to do this in MQ4 and it will automatically transfers itself into MQ5?

I hope u can answer my question
The hardest part is setting up the smart playlists, which the tutorial will show you how to do.

Once you have them set up, go to the settings sub-menu and choose ‘customize main menu’.

Highlight the heading you wish to change (movies for example); and a list to the left will appear. Choose ‘replace this menu with’ and then ‘Choose Smart Playlist’. Then choose the smart playlist you need.

I’ll try and update the tutorial for MQ5 when I get some time.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Help:MQ5 Custom Menu's [3D Movies]0