I have a problem with "Free Cable"
Hi Everyone

first of all, great job! im new to xbmc and I really like it!

Im using Apple TV2 and I installed Free Cable (BlueCop) from Fusion server.

When Im choosing Spike TV and I choose one of the shows there (Ink Master) and than full episodes I have many episodes to choose from.
The problem is that it don't play it for me, it sayng link error or something like that free.cable.adds.on.

that happened with most of the tv channels there (not only with spike).

I would like to know if the problem is only with me or its happened to you too.

If the problem is only with my XBMC how to I solve it?

Thank you guys!
Remove the version you have now and install the beta version from here: https://home.no/xbmcplus/fusion/reposito...ta-1.0.zip
Hi Scott
Thanks for your answer.

How do I install the new version? I dont find it in my at2 when im going "install from zip".

What is the server address?

Thank you
Err, I thought talk about piracy was not allowed on this forum ? Ned ?
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
The Free Cable add-on technically isn't piracy. It's using existing network-provided streams. That fact it has an option to use a proxy means it's up to the user. Any legitimate user in the United States should be able to use that add-on without any legal issues at all.

Plenty of other add-ons provide similar options, including iPlayer, ABC Player, YouTube (allows downloading of some videos) etc. They don't explicitly allow content to be illegally accessed like Icefilms.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Fair enough!
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
Yes, the Free Cable add-on has a very misleading name :D

IIRC, they tried to come up with a different name when it first came out, but couldn't think of anything. It basically scrapes info and accesses videos directly from broadcaster websites, like nbc.com, tbs.com, etc.

(2014-03-20, 14:47)idomskt Wrote: Hi Scott
Thanks for your answer.

How do I install the new version? I dont find it in my at2 when im going "install from zip".

What is the server address?

Thank you

Download the zip file on your computer and follow these instructions: HOW-TO:Install an add-on from a zip file on ATV2 (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I have a problem with "Free Cable"0