Watch count on menu screen disappeared
Hi all,

My smartlists that I have added to my home menu have suddenly lost the library/watch count.

watch gallery

Movie is the default one and has the count (1813/1812) displaying correctly.

'Kids' , the second image in gallery, is a smart list and does not show the library/watch count.

This is similar for other playlists I have added to home menu.

Is it a setting I have accidentally turned off? I used to see the library/watch count before for these, which leads me to believe I have accidentally made a change.

Any help appreciated

litfoo
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Anyone have any advice/thoughts on this one?
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Do you have widgets for them?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-03-19, 23:00)litfoo Wrote: Hi all,

My smartlists that I have added to my home menu have suddenly lost the library/watch count.

watch gallery

Movie is the default one and has the count (1813/1812) displaying correctly.

'Kids' , the second image in gallery, is a smart list and does not show the library/watch count.

This is similar for other playlists I have added to home menu.

Is it a setting I have accidentally turned off? I used to see the library/watch count before for these, which leads me to believe I have accidentally made a change.

Any help appreciated

litfoo

I had the same issue on my setup. Then my ssd crashed and I had to do a clean install with latest xbmcbuntu iso. Since, I have library/watch count again on my smartplaylist. Can't figure why it wasn't working before (and just like you it used to work even before).
(2014-03-28, 16:59)Samu-rai Wrote: Do you have widgets for them?

Not that I am aware of - I have not created any widgets

Would be great to get the count back.

In the "movie" separator, isn't it supposed to have "library count" and "watched" aswell?

Mine does not have it
And you have added the smart playlist through main menu customization > replace menu with > Choose video playlist?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-04-08, 18:26)Samu-rai Wrote: And you have added the smart playlist through main menu customization > replace menu with > Choose video playlist?

That's correct Samu-rai - that is exactly as I have done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watch count on menu screen disappeared0