Another Google Videos Script
works good here!

one thing i can't figure out though is how to change the page number with the remote control. i tried the next and previous buttons and a bunch of others but none of them seem to do it. i can only do it if i get up and plug in my controller and than use the x and y buttons on it.

edit: i was looking through gvp.py and i changed the following two lines:

action_x = 18
action_y = 34

to

action_x = 15
action_y = 14

and now it will change pages with the next and previous buttons on the remote. that probably isn't the correct way to do this since the numbers 15 and 14 are duplicated in that list now and it breaks using the gamepad but it is working and i never use the gamepad anyways so there doesn't seem to be any other conflict that i've noticed.

ahh thanx for letting me know. i dont have a remote and never tested it with a remote. will look into it later Smile
hi, regarding the thread topic, what other google video scripts are there? this seems to be one, but the interface isn't as good, it doesn't stream videos and doesn't have categories (and needs self.docid = "" on line 39 to run at least here).. but does have search function and clean code.

while acknowledging that this is "highly alpha", it could use a rewrite if it's meant to be built up on. i hacked a search function under a new button but it involved replicating chunks in order to avoid a rewrite. patch is available if wanted.
sure preview and bookmarking would be nice but it might be easier to take a fresh start.

@latropa64:
the remote buttons could be remapped in keymap.xml under <global> or <scripts>, iirc default has x as display.

Version 0.2 released. Download here.
  • Added Search function.
  • Thumbnails of videos are displayed in video list.
  • Thumbnails are retrieved in parallel to speedup display.
  • Made parsing more robust.
  • Better support for IR remote control.
Very good work, works like a charm !
The new version looks great! The thumbnails really improve the experience.
please help me

I try to make skining mod for this skript, i'm not python coder

I'm get stuck in select class

Can sameone take a look?
googlevp_guibuilder_test1.zip
I downloaded the google videos script 0.2c and installed it on my xbox. I can access the browser and see the thumbnails but can't play any videos and when I click on the left on any navigation tab it doesn't light up. The search doesn't open up when I click on it.

Is there something I didn't do right?

All I did is extract the zip file, renamed the folder to Google Videos instead and moved it to the scripts folder on my xbox.
i always get the error " Unable to parse HTML;" when trying to run gvp.py

any tips?

using sumanthjv latest script in latest pimped XBMC,

other things like utube script work so its not my connection

Subz
i always get the error " Unable to parse HTML;" when trying to run gvp.py,

latest gvp scripet in latest XBMC Pimped 21/4/07

my connection must be fine as other scripts like utube work

any tips

Subz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another Google Videos Script0