WIP Replacing video title with logo in movie info page
I had always thought the movie logo was a bit out of place in the info overlay while a movie was playing "DialogFullScreenInfo".
Off to the right and above the cast and sort of in the screen, so I decided to try and move up to replace the movie title in the upper left corner

By editing the above xml, I thought it worked pretty well until I watched a movie that did not yet have a logo I got this

Which makes sense as I deleted the label control for the title and added image control for clearlogo, so I'd need to write some type of conditional command to fallback on just a simple title. I then realized I would need to do this for at least 3 other pages "DialogSeekBar" , "VideoOSD" and one other for the static movie info page.
After trying a few different things I wasn't having any luck so I decided to hand it over to the professionals Big Grin. Basically on the movie main menu this task is accomplished already. Once a logo is downloaded it replaces the title

I started looking at some of the includes variables as I thought that might me the essayist way but quickly got over my head so I figured it was time to ask for help. I'm assuming by adding an includes for the title to show logo on all instances would probably be the easiest but I'm at about the limit of my knowledge.

PHP Code:
<control type="image"><!--Title mod-->
    <
posx>30</posx>
    <
posy>8</posy>
    <
width>180</width>
    <
height>340</height>
    <
aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
    <
texture background="true">$VAR[value_art]</texture>
    </
control>
    <
control type="label">
    <
posx>230</posx>
    <
posy>32</posy>
    <
width>750</width>
    <
height>25</height>
    <
font>Font_18A</font>
    <
label>$VAR[value_videoosdtag]</label>
    <
textcolor>90FFFFFF</textcolor>
    <
scroll>true</scroll>
    <
scrollout>false</scrollout>
    </
control

I can post a link to the full file if someone would like but basically I just replaced the title control label with an image and re-positioned the videoosdtag. I'm going to keep working on it to see what I can figure out, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Scott-
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replacing video title with logo in movie info page0