Extra Artwork not downloading automatically
(2014-08-25, 22:00)-Vic- Wrote: Hi all,

I'm looking about automatically start extra fanart download and I found this topic. I'm running last official Gotham release 13.1, I have skin.aeon.nox5 installed and my DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml is quite different from yours and I don't know where I have to put this strings

<onload condition="Library.IsScanningVideo">SetProperty(UpdateArt,1)</onload>
<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,silent=true)</onunload>
<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">ClearProperty(UpdateArt)</onunload>

because there is not any <defaultcontrol> value...

This is my .xml file

http://pastebin.com/BQW1RisW

Can you help me please??

Thanks!

between these two lines:

</coordinates>
YOU MUST PASTE HERE
<include>Animation_DialogPopup</include>
(2014-08-25, 22:00)-Vic- Wrote: Hi all,

I'm looking about automatically start extra fanart download and I found this topic. I'm running last official Gotham release 13.1, I have skin.aeon.nox5 installed and my DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml is quite different from yours and I don't know where I have to put this strings

<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,silent=true)</onunload>
<onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt)) ">ClearProperty(UpdateArt)</onunload>

because there is not any <defaultcontrol> value...

This is my .xml file

http://pastebin.com/BQW1RisW

Can you help me please??

Thanks!

I tried it with AN5 in a few different places in the file. Never could get it to work. If you get it working could you post back with the modified file? I wound up just going back to Cron XBMC and doing a weekly run of AD.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Add in GUISETTINGS.XML:

<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.UpdateArt.Enabled">true</setting>

look for the other skin.aeon.nox.5 settings and paste it there.

Add in DIALOGEXTENDEDPROGRESSBAR.XML:

<defaultcontrol></defaultcontrol>

example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<coordinates>
<left>560</left>
<top>30</top>
</coordinates>
<controls>
... and so on ...

*Would prefer this to work in solo mode instead of scanning the whole db everytime Sad
Thank you dr0op, YOU ROCK!!!

That's exactly what I'm looking for!! So I set the DIALOGEXTENDEDPROGRESSBAR.XML and when I reload my entire library I'll use this theme to load ALL fan art (including logos and disk art) automatically!!

Thanks also to wgstarks and helinhotmartins for your replies Smile I love this forum!!
(2014-08-25, 23:10)dr0op Wrote: Add in GUISETTINGS.XML:

<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.5.UpdateArt.Enabled">true</setting>

look for the other skin.aeon.nox.5 settings and paste it there.

Add in DIALOGEXTENDEDPROGRESSBAR.XML:

example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
<coordinates>
<left>560</left>
<top>30</top>
</coordinates>
<controls>
... and so on ...

*Would prefer this to work in solo mode instead of scanning the whole db everytime Sad

I've been trying to get this to work for about a week now with no luck. I believe I've figured out what the problem is but not how to fix it. Every time I make a change to guisettings.xml and save the document the change is gone a few hours later when I check to see if ArtworkDownloader ran. I edit the document with my text editor (TextWrangler) and Save without any problems. I can even reopen the document and see the changes I've made, but at some point the document is being changed back. How can I make the changes stick?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hi all is this script still available for Kodi Isengard ?

I'm running Aeon MQ5.
Because even with the watchdog add-on, if I add a new film to my library I don't have the clearart logo and discart downloaded automatically .

Thanks Blush

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra Artwork not downloading automatically0