WIP Aquatic
Agreed with butchabay, it's impossible to please everyone anyway. Take feedback at heart but stay true to your own vision and don't be afraid to say no Wink In my opinion designing is often more about what to leave out than what to put in.

For some reason I really like that curve you have on the home screen. Looks nice, maybe you can bring that into other windows / elements of the skin?

Good job, keep it up!
Good looking skin!

I think we need a quartz-like black & white theme.
Nvidia Shield
Apple TV 4
Really great looking skin! Seems that this will be my next skin!

I love the movie list sight (media info 3 !?) with the smooth edges of the wallpaper in the background and the movie cover on the right. looks great! like also the stylish, smooth and simple blue design!

Hope we'll see a beta soon! keep going on with your great work!
I like it!
Can I try this on my prismcube ruby?
Any news on a release date for the beta?
Reading up on xbmc.org skin dev repo as we speak.

Having easter holidays, meaning 1 week off work, meaning time for skinning (I hope). Beta could be soon..
can't wait for this beautiful masterpeace!
(2014-04-14, 20:05)Sunset1982 Wrote: can't wait for this beautiful masterpeace!

Me too
Please, for OSD , not big buttons and select option to everywhere ! the best is only simple. Discreet and practical. Viewing functions as REFOCUS, simple and for quick and easy use. I hate seeing big button with horrible colors. Your skin is amazing magnificent super gigantic grandiose. Then kept hope and the continuity of a good job. Thank you, take care
Made a video, not sure why.

@jolid -- says the video is private...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
nice video!

can't wait for the release!
oh good works
Simple but really nice I like that.
cool a skinner Götet! Looks good, is there anyway that we can have addons straight in the main menu?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aquatic2