• 16(current)
[Release] Skygo V2
(2016-01-26, 14:51)KPnuts Wrote: Im posting this in the links about Sky go and if it is working. Sky go does work, its been working fine for me for a while now. What i have found though is that the Sky Go v2 addon ONLY works with FTV guide. and recognises it when selecting a channel. I don't know why FTV guide is the only one that supports it. But its working fine for me.

I works for the live channels only through ftv guide. Going onto video addons then straight into skygo does nothing.. it wont let you watch on demand or boxsets.

Hope this helps

Im running Kodi isengard, on windows 10 x64

As for android i can't say of it works on there. But doesn't the play store have a skygo app.. why not download the app and use it without kodi?

Woah! I'm amazed this is still working at all! Sky have revamped their website and change most of the code to server side to generate the stream url.

This will be why the app no longer works as it is expected as it pulled he the url from the site and can no longer do so.

However, the channel launch works differently for guides so this must be why it still works.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
For those that don't want to use FTV guide they can install it like i did, then i went into the

C:\Users\~UserName~\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.ftvguide open the Addons.ini file and copy the [plugin.video.skygo] section to their preferred TV Guide this will then allow them to add links to their channels. Once you have dont this you can delete FTV guide if you wish.

This information may be helpful to people. I have no idea if it will give someone a starting point to make a better app version for Kodi.
When i download the zip file for my fire stick I install the addon but nothing happens when I try to install from repository. Is this still working?
(2016-02-07, 16:42)gazzfoth Wrote: When i download the zip file for my fire stick I install the addon but nothing happens when I try to install from repository. Is this still working?

Doesn't work on anything apart from windows
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
ok thank you
Hi. I've just been trying to get this working. I have installed the V2 plug-in and also FTV Guide but I can't figure out how to link them both.

I have input my correct User ID and Password on the config page.

The FTV Guide has no Sky Channels that I can find.

In the Sky Go plug-in config page "TV Addon Fix" tab, selecting "Add SkyGo to TV Guide" just brings up a "Failed!" message.

I'm obviously missing something. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

I'm using the latest V16 of Kodi and Windows 10.
I've created a program for launching and controlling SkyGo, which can be launched in Kodi using Advanced Launcher. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2278263.
Sky Go doesn't play for me on internet explorer, i get unexpected error in network layer when i try to use it. When i try to use this addon it says it cant parse the website. Sky Go does work on Firefox for me though. Would it be possible for you to add an option to use firefox instead of internet explorer.

Thanks
Hi Syborg!,

Hope you are well, Just browsing and saw your progress been a good run mate.

I am currently trying to get an apk of skygo to work on my new sony bravia!

Does any version work on android / kodi yet(not windows lol)

XBMCMIKE
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Skygo V22