• 11(current)
[Release] Skygo V2
Hi,

Cracking addon for Xbmc Smile installed no problem 99% working just getting one issue Sky F1 will not run, you get the dos box flash up as usual then a quick flash of the loading screen and thats it...can anyone help I dunno if its something I've done or just something not working right

and help would be great, thanks in advance Smile
V2 is brilliant. Well done.

Only issues I am having is that when I load a channel up the mouse moves over the blue guide box before disappearing so the box wont close until I move my mouse again myself. EDIT: Fixed by adjusting the mouse movement options in the advanced setting menu.

Also I am having issue with xbmc freezing a lot when I use this with the TV guide add-on although I think this may be more an issue with TV guide which I can live without.

Keep up the good work and if you need any info to help with the blue box just let me know.
HTPC: Intel NUC DN2820FYKH w/ 128GB SSD and 2GB RAM
Server: WD MyCloud 4TB
Hi

I dont suppose there is a way to use this for australian Foxtel Go is there?

I assume thats impossible but they are so similar I thought its worth asking at least.

Thanks
Anyone that gets the Dos box flick up for a millisecond is still using v1.4 so don't think you working happily with Sky Go v2 because your not, even the guy earlier with the video is using v1.4 without realising it...I wonder if v2 is working for anyone and letting them escape back to TV Guide which for me is no where near as good as TV Guide Dixie...not a lot of feedback on this forum
There is a issue between tvguide and skygo v2. This due to the way the addon is made. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to do this in the near future. New job and moving cities in the near future has meant development is done probably until the turn of the new year unless it completely breaks!
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
sorry for a newbie question, just started using an android box running xbmc. I don't know how but it looks like ive managed to download and install the sky go v2 add on. Ive added my user details etc and opened the add on. The channel list is there but get a script fail and addon,py message when I try o press a channel.

Im not sure if ive missed something out or need to update anything as im also not sure how to do that.

All I want is to run sky sports through the sky go app via xbmc.

Any help would be grateful, thanks.
It only works on windows it won't work on a android box.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
is there any way you can get this to work on chrome, as then you can use hola extension to view in other countries, or does anyone know of any extensions like hola for internet explorer??
Hi,

I have purchased an Android Box is it possible to get Sky Go on it?

I have an account and live in the UK.

Thanks
(2014-08-13, 16:51)adam2960 Wrote: Hi,

I have purchased an Android Box is it possible to get Sky Go on it?

I have an account and live in the UK.

Thanks

Its is windows only
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2014-04-19, 01:26)teddy6565 Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 14:06)vitony Wrote: The skygo site appears to identify an issue when I use the DNS service and then requires me to fill in the captcha screen. The captcha screen is presented immediately after signing in, and once completed, I can access the main screen to view the live tv. This captcha screen is visible when using skygo directly from a web browser and was visible in your original version of the addin. I don't get presented with the captcha screen when I use the VPN.

I have same issue, I would like to be able to use this plugin but the captcha makes this not possible. Anyone accesses sky go from overseas using a dns would have this issue. I think we would need some way of answering the captcha as part of login, at moment when i use the plugin i just get a black screen and a mouse moving. When accessing skygo from browser it works fine but a captcha is required. Fyi I also use unotelly dns.

Having the same problem. With the splash screen disabled I see where it brings up the login screen, but the captcha screen doesn't stay on long enough to enter any info. Would it be possible to add in a configurable 5 second pause or so to be able to enter info? Would be a great help to overseas users.
Two points to bring up one is a bug

First, sometimes when i open the app I get multiple windows of the stream open, which I then have to close down with the mouse. Does anyone else get this? It doesn't happen all the time and I cant replicate it when I try to make the error again.

Second, I have Virgin Media at home and would be willing to assist with a log in if Syborg is willing to develop this for Virgin Media. My dad has sky and wants the rugby I get on Virgin and I am using his Sky to watch the F1 and Cricket.

PM me and let me know,

Cheers,
Works perfect for me only the stream window keeps opening on the wrong screen.. I see in the work in progress bits it says plans for second screen support, my problem is it doesnt open on the same screen XBMC is open on.. Any ideas? I have 3 screens.

Nevermind : I rearranged my screens in ATI panel and it fixed it
ok I thought this would be pretty easy to change but I cant find out how, I want to change the "quit" key.. and be able to do it via Andriod remote and I cant seem to be able to do that has anyone got it working?
I am available to test if any version of the plugin will be adapted for Sky Italia
Acer Revo 3600 (Atom 230 + ION + 2GB RAM + SSD 64GB) powered by Openelec & Confluence Modded
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Skygo V22