• 2(current)
[Release] Skygo V2
(2014-03-21, 12:47)peppe_sr Wrote: but it works only in UK?
Peppe

It works on Sky Ireland too.
Hi there,

great addon! One question - when I hit back while the player is active, it closes it down and dumps me out on the desktop. Is there any way of getting it o make XBMC full-screen again after that?

Cheers
It should do this already - it seems to work perfectly on one of my machines and is a bit more hit a miss on the other - thought it was just mine. I'll have a look and see if there are some alternative ways to refocus back to xbmc and I might just add them all and people can hopefully find one that works for them.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Badass! Thanks dude!
Hi
When i load SkyGo i go through the log in and channel finding phase no problem, but then i just get a black screen. Any Ideas?
Thanks
(2014-03-23, 02:40)tblount Wrote: Hi
When i load SkyGo i go through the log in and channel finding phase no problem, but then i just get a black screen. Any Ideas?
Thanks

Can you give some more info? Do you get yet any error messages? Do you have the latest version of silverlight and IE.
Have you turned off the splash screen to ensure it's logging in ok?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi, great addon! Is there a way i can get the 'TV Guide' addon to connect to each Chanel stream? I've tried favouriting a Chanel then adding to the TV guide but this just opens up the skygo website in a web browser
(2014-03-25, 22:38)huzz456 Wrote: Hi, great addon! Is there a way i can get the 'TV Guide' addon to connect to each Chanel stream? I've tried favouriting a Chanel then adding to the TV guide but this just opens up the skygo website in a web browser

I'm little confused what you want as this is exactly how the addon works - because xbmc can't deal with silverlight drm video so they need to be played through a browser.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Sorry, what I mean is I'd like to be able to use the TV guide addon to be able to link to the channels that your addon provides. That way I can have all my channels in one place. At the moment if I favourite a Chanel in your addon and then link it to the TV guide Chanel all it does is open a web browser at the generic channels list at the sky website, I'd like it to go straight to the Chanel like it does with your addon and if pos exit when back space is pressed
(2014-03-26, 01:57)huzz456 Wrote: Sorry, what I mean is I'd like to be able to use the TV guide addon to be able to link to the channels that your addon provides. That way I can have all my channels in one place. At the moment if I favourite a Chanel in your addon and then link it to the TV guide Chanel all it does is open a web browser at the generic channels list at the sky website, I'd like it to go straight to the Chanel like it does with your addon and if pos exit when back space is pressed

Ah I see - does it work directly from the favourite? Out width tvguide?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Ok so now having tried it straight from my favourites I've realised that I was linking to an old favourite to the original skygo addon so I've deleted that to avoid confusion. The problem now though is that for some reason the favourite of the tv channel from v2 doesn't show in the list of favourites in the TV guide. It shows all others apart from that one?? Also if I try selecting the Chanel straight from my favourites most of the time it takes me to the menu screen of your addon that lists; Live TV, Catchup TV etc although for some reason it did start the channel once
(2014-03-26, 10:24)huzz456 Wrote: Ok so now having tried it straight from my favourites I've realised that I was linking to an old favourite to the original skygo addon so I've deleted that to avoid confusion. The problem now though is that for some reason the favourite of the tv channel from v2 doesn't show in the list of favourites in the TV guide. It shows all others apart from that one?? Also if I try selecting the Chanel straight from my favourites most of the time it takes me to the menu screen of your addon that lists; Live TV, Catchup TV etc although for some reason it did start the channel once

Ok - I'll have look see what I can figure out - I may need to write a separate sub routine into the new addon for it to work.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks for your help syborg it's much appreciated
Had a look this morning at this - if I favourite a channel it works every time - maybe extend the first sleep parameter in your advanced settings.

However, the issue with TVGuide seems to be quite a bit more complicated. TVguide seems to cause the exe to throw an error which is to do with the keyboard return. I'm having a look.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi

I am new to the forum and registered to say thanks for this great add on!

As someone else mentioned I was having the problem of it not refocused after leaving a live stream (it was opening an internet explorer page) I found a simple fix that should work for anyone with a media remote:

http://inchoatethoughts.com/launching-xb...ter-remote

Also with regards to the TV guide Is that done through a desperate add on and if so will it be worth installing now or is it going to be integrated into a future update of the sky go addon?

Thanks Again
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Skygo V22