- various other small bug and improvements

Thanks you, great work! I'll try the refocus fix out tonight Smile
Get this error message with windows 7 64bit pc

. Traceback (most recent call last):
File "skygov3.py", line 134, in <module>
File "skygov3.py", line 112, in main
File "skygov3.py", line 33, in channel_launcher
File "win32com\client\dynamic.pyc", line 511, in __getattr__
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0, -2146827850), None)
Traceback (most recent call last):
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0, -2146827850), None)
File "skygov3.py", line 36, in channel_launcher
File "skygov3.py", line 124, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range
@givbecredit - its a bug thats occured as I tried to add support for the tvguide addon - it will be removed next release i have found another solution. If you set to true in the settings it should work for the time being.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi, please can you say if this will become available on other systems? I use an Ouya to view xbmc and would love to use this addon.

Thank you for the addon..
(2014-03-29, 20:18)Duoduo Wrote: Hi, please can you say if this will become available on other systems? I use an Ouya to view xbmc and would love to use this addon.

Thank you for the addon..

Does it have browser that can play silverlight? If so maybe. If not sorry you are out of luck.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Not sure on this, I will have a quick Google and let you know.
Hello..

Plugin is acting a little weird on my htpc, Win 8.1, xbmc 12.3, log from the plugin:

File "skygov3.py", line 29, in channel_launcher
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147417848, 'The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.', None, None)

The plugin crash when I start watching live channel, splash screen shows (and stays on top), while a error msg popup in the background. IE11 also running in background, on the skygo login page.

Not using tv-guide addon, skygo settings are pretty much default other than the username and passord options.

Would be sweet to get this working Big Grin

/Wu
Can you try with the splash screen turned off and follow the login process and let me know where it fails.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Ok, IE loads up with skygo login in fullscreen, error message popup, and stops. Events in the skygov3.exe.log is the same as above.

Not sure if it matters, but it's starting up 64-bit Internet Explorer?

Edit: Just tried a on demand movie, same problem.
Is there a newbie proof tutorial on how to set this up? preferably video guide. thanks
(2014-04-02, 10:50)MistaWu Wrote: Ok, IE loads up with skygo login in fullscreen, error message popup, and stops. Events in the skygov3.exe.log is the same as above.

I use 64-bit myself - it should be anything to do with that.

Can you login manually to skygo through Internet Explorer?

I have done a little digging and this maybe down to your security levels in Internet Explorer. Do you have any of the Security Zones set above the default level?

(2014-04-02, 11:47)nonick Wrote: Is there a newbie proof tutorial on how to set this up? preferably video guide. thanks

To be honest it's as "newbie proof" as it can get.

1. Install repo from zip file
2. Install addon from repo
3. Enter username and password in the settings
4. Watch

If you are unsure of installing a repo from zip - see here - http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...a_zip_file
If you are unsure about installing addons - see here - http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ll_add-ons
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2014-04-02, 15:55)syborg Wrote:
(2014-04-02, 10:50)MistaWu Wrote: Ok, IE loads up with skygo login in fullscreen, error message popup, and stops. Events in the skygov3.exe.log is the same as above.

I use 64-bit myself - it should be anything to do with that.

Can you login manually to skygo through Internet Explorer?

I have done a little digging and this maybe down to your security levels in Internet Explorer. Do you have any of the Security Zones set above the default level?

Yeah, I can click login (usr/pwd already filled out by the plugin) and select content and stream np. But the script from the plugin seems to stop and exit.

Outside of xbmc streaming etc works fine as well, IE security settings are medium-high with protected mode on (which should be the default settings I think).
extend the time for sleep1 & sleep2 in the settings a little - see if this helps
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Nope, tried increasing them both incremental, same error. Also tried to add skygo url to trusted sites in IE, no change.

Looks like the error message popup before IE is started, hard to judge tho, since they both load up fairly quick on the ssd.
(2014-04-02, 19:38)MistaWu Wrote: Nope, tried increasing them both incremental, same error. Also tried to add skygo url to trusted sites in IE, no change.

Looks like the error message popup before IE is started, hard to judge tho, since they both load up fairly quick on the ssd.

I'll investigate further.

Can I ask was the log of the skygo exe file one attempt or many? If it was could you delete it and retry once and post me the log file. Cheers.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Skygo V22