• 7(current)
[Release] Skygo V2
Thank you for your quick reply - are there any developments to include a record feature?
(2014-04-09, 12:28)quarkrad Wrote: Thank you for your quick reply - are there any developments to include a record feature?

No - Its not possible as everything is done through the browser - essentially the addon is just a clever shortcut to a page on the skygo website with a few niceties thrown in
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Thanks for the excellent support Smile
Thank you very much for the add-on, it's excellent.
I am having a little issue with it and I know it might not actually be the add-on but just wanted to check.
The add-on works, however after a minute or so the screen goes dark almost as though the screensaver has launched. The audio still plays in the background and the picture comes back when a button is pressed or the mouse is moved.
Is there a setting within the add-on to disable the screensaver-like behaviour?
The behaviour is not replicated elsewhere in xbmc just to clarify.
(2014-04-10, 21:29)TheGingerNinja Wrote: Thank you very much for the add-on, it's excellent.
I am having a little issue with it and I know it might not actually be the add-on but just wanted to check.
The add-on works, however after a minute or so the screen goes dark almost as though the screensaver has launched. The audio still plays in the background and the picture comes back when a button is pressed or the mouse is moved.

There's nothing in the addon to act like that. You must have settings elsewhere that are causing this behaviour.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2014-04-10, 21:32)syborg Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 21:29)TheGingerNinja Wrote: Thank you very much for the add-on, it's excellent.

There's nothing in the addon to act like that. You must have settings elsewhere that are causing this behaviour.

Thanks, I thought might be the case but just wanted to check. Thank you again for a great add-on and getting back so quickly.
Excuse my lack of knowledge

I have not used TV Guide before, and i have installed both Skygo Plugin 2 and TV Guide plugin. I have also selected option to integrate and it states it worked, but I dont see anyting in tv guide

What am i doing wrong. ?

Regards,. HTPCS
(2014-04-13, 01:49)HTPCS Wrote: Excuse my lack of knowledge

I have not used TV Guide before, and i have installed both Skygo Plugin 2 and TV Guide plugin. I have also selected option to integrate and it states it worked, but I dont see anyting in tv guide

What am i doing wrong. ?

Regards,. HTPCS

You won't see anything in tvguide but when you choose a stream skygo v2 will be there as an option.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hey Syborg,

Really looking forward to try this, at the moment im getting the following error when trying to watch live channels, or navigating back:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "skygov3.py", line 151, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '500.000000'

If i try to watch anything else, e.g. a box set, it gets all the way to the episode, but when i select the episode, it gives a different error:

script failed! : plugin.video.skygo

This is running the latest plugin from the repo on XBMC 12.0 (i can update if need be).

Sky go works fine in IE and chrome, running on Win7 64bit.
For the second error I need to see your xbmc log.
For the first try changing the mouse x and y settings to 100
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi Mate will try building the Sky Go Streams based on the IOS or Android streams then everyone would not have to use windows silverlight, Cheers
(2014-04-16, 18:24)ismadder Wrote: Hi Mate will try building the Sky Go Streams based on the IOS or Android streams then everyone would not have to use windows silverlight, Cheers

Sorry are you asking me to do this or are you going to do this?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Sorry for my bad english wondered if you could do it?
Ah - it's pretty heavily locked down unfortunately this is the only way at this current time.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2014-04-05, 14:06)vitony Wrote: The skygo site appears to identify an issue when I use the DNS service and then requires me to fill in the captcha screen. The captcha screen is presented immediately after signing in, and once completed, I can access the main screen to view the live tv. This captcha screen is visible when using skygo directly from a web browser and was visible in your original version of the addin. I don't get presented with the captcha screen when I use the VPN.

I have same issue, I would like to be able to use this plugin but the captcha makes this not possible. Anyone accesses sky go from overseas using a dns would have this issue. I think we would need some way of answering the captcha as part of login, at moment when i use the plugin i just get a black screen and a mouse moving. When accessing skygo from browser it works fine but a captcha is required. Fyi I also use unotelly dns.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Skygo V22