• 8(current)
[Release] Skygo V2
(2014-04-05, 11:59)syborg Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 11:16)MistaWu Wrote: Hmmm.. Uninstalled 2.0.6 and installed 2.0.7 from .zip, now the addon stops when launching it in xbmc:

11:13:16 T:2412 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:13:16 T:556 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 18, in <module>
import resources.lib.other.list_items as list_items
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\list_items.py", line 5, in <module>
import scrap_grid
SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
-->End of Python script error report<--
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.skygo/
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.skygo/) failed
11:13:16 T:1128 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false

I'll have a look

Hey, updated to 2.10, that fixed the above error, but the old issue is still there:

File "skygov3.py", line 156, in <module>
File "skygov3.py", line 134, in main
File "skygov3.py", line 29, in channel_launcher
File "win32com\client\dynamic.pyc", line 511, in __getattr__
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147417848, 'The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.', None, None)

Anything new in this version I could try?
When i launch a channel i see the pretty Sky Go backdrop but then the screen goes black and my mouse cursor moves to the middle of the screen.
When i press backspace key the launcher exits.

Here is the Sky Go Launcher error log:
http://pastebin.com/TzV9VbZL

XBMC log (if needed):
http://pastebin.com/wyZXVvN6
(2014-04-23, 14:16)MistaWu Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 11:59)syborg Wrote:
(2014-04-05, 11:16)MistaWu Wrote: Hmmm.. Uninstalled 2.0.6 and installed 2.0.7 from .zip, now the addon stops when launching it in xbmc:

11:13:16 T:2412 NOTICE: Thread Jobworker start, auto delete: true
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
11:13:16 T:556 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:13:16 T:556 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'>
Error Contents: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\default.py", line 18, in <module>
import resources.lib.other.list_items as list_items
File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\list_items.py", line 5, in <module>
import scrap_grid
SyntaxError: ('invalid syntax', ('C:\\Users\\xbmc\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\addons\\plugin.video.skygo\\resources\\lib\\other\\scrap_grid.py', 37, 57, '\t\tfor t in x.findAll(\'span\', "clickAttractor" , {\'title\'}):\n'))
-->End of Python script error report<--
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.skygo/
11:13:16 T:468 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.skygo/) failed
11:13:16 T:1128 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false

I'll have a look

Hey, updated to 2.10, that fixed the above error, but the old issue is still there:

File "skygov3.py", line 156, in <module>
File "skygov3.py", line 134, in main
File "skygov3.py", line 29, in channel_launcher
File "win32com\client\dynamic.pyc", line 511, in __getattr__
pywintypes.com_error: (-2147417848, 'The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.', None, None)

Anything new in this version I could try?

There is a routine builtin that should be be taking care of this now I'll have another look to see what I can do!

(2014-04-27, 09:32)squatch04 Wrote: When i launch a channel i see the pretty Sky Go backdrop but then the screen goes black and my mouse cursor moves to the middle of the screen.
When i press backspace key the launcher exits.

Here is the Sky Go Launcher error log:
http://pastebin.com/TzV9VbZL

XBMC log (if needed):
http://pastebin.com/wyZXVvN6

Can you turn off the splash screen in the settings and tell me what happens.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
i turned off the splash screen but it is the same...still getting the black screen.

i see the Sky login screen with my login info set then after about 15 sec the screen goes black.
my mouse cursor moves from the top right corner of the screen to the middle and then disappears.
Have the same issue as squatch04, been running v1 successfully, just installed v2 to test (v1 still installed).

Configured it with my details and went to watch Sky Sports 1 and it worked a treat first time. Then pressed back to exit and straight into XBMC (great improvement on v1, cheers).

But then when I try to view any channel now it goes to a black screen with the mouse moving to the center of the screen, I've tried with splash screen enabled and disabled.

Don't have time to do any troubleshooting at the moment but can tomorrow evening if any logs are needed etc. Thanks for all your hard work, great add-on.
(2014-04-29, 02:08)OnyaByke Wrote: Have the same issue as squatch04, been running v1 successfully, just installed v2 to test (v1 still installed).

To get mine working properly I had to uninstall v1 and delete skygo folder.
(2014-04-29, 13:31)givecredit Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 02:08)OnyaByke Wrote: Have the same issue as squatch04, been running v1 successfully, just installed v2 to test (v1 still installed).

To get mine working properly I had to uninstall v1 and delete skygo folder.

Cool, will try that later on when I get home and report back.
No luck so far, I've uninstalled v1 and deleted the skygo folder, restarted XBMC and still get the black screen. Then uninstalled v2, restarted the machine and reinstalled v2, again it worked first time and doesn't work for any subsequent attempts.

Checking the log all I see is one line saying:
Exception TypeError: 'an integer is required' in <module 'threading' from 'C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\skygov3.exe\threading.pyc'> ignored

Any ideas?

Also if I press F5 while the screen is black, then the stream loads successfully (I remember something similar happening to me in v1 some time back and can't remember what the resolution was!)
(2014-04-29, 23:31)OnyaByke Wrote: No luck so far, I've uninstalled v1 and deleted the skygo folder, restarted XBMC and still get the black screen. Then uninstalled v2, restarted the machine and reinstalled v2, again it worked first time and doesn't work for any subsequent attempts.

Checking the log all I see is one line saying:
Exception TypeError: 'an integer is required' in <module 'threading' from 'C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.skygo\resources\lib\other\skygov3.exe\threading.pyc'> ignored

Any ideas?

Also if I press F5 while the screen is black, then the stream loads successfully (I remember something similar happening to me in v1 some time back and can't remember what the resolution was!)

Have you tried extending the time limit for sleep1 & 2
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Yes, I've tried a few different combinations including increasing them both to the maximum setting. Still the same thing, as soon as splash screen goes I get a black screen with the mouse cursor moving in an arc from the top right of the screen to the center (ish), then it stays black unless I either press the back button on my remote (or press F5 on a keyboard that I've temporarily plugged in to the machine).
(2014-04-30, 00:34)OnyaByke Wrote: Yes, I've tried a few different combinations including increasing them both to the maximum setting. Still the same thing, as soon as splash screen goes I get a black screen with the mouse cursor moving in an arc from the top right of the screen to the center (ish), then it stays black unless I either press the back button on my remote (or press F5 on a keyboard that I've temporarily plugged in to the machine).

What version of ie and xbmc are you using? Does it work fine full screen manually?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
It's IE 10 on Windows Server 2012, and XBMC Frodo 12.2.

If I open browser manually and try to watch in full screen everything works, would it be worth upgrading XBMC?
(2014-04-30, 01:50)OnyaByke Wrote: It's IE 10 on Windows Server 2012, and XBMC Frodo 12.2.

If I open browser manually and try to watch in full screen everything works, would it be worth upgrading XBMC?

Try upgrading ie first.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
I don't think I can upgrade to IE 11 when on Server 2012, I may look into upgrading the OS to Server 2012 R2 which will come with IE 11.

I've been playing around with this for a while this evening and it's very sporadic, it will occasionally work if I restart XBMC but only for the first attempt, then back to black screens!!
(2014-04-30, 02:03)OnyaByke Wrote: I don't think I can upgrade to IE 11 when on Server 2012, I may look into upgrading the OS to Server 2012 R2 which will come with IE 11.

I've been playing around with this for a while this evening and it's very sporadic, it will occasionally work if I restart XBMC but only for the first attempt, then back to black screens!!

Is silverlight the latest version?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Skygo V22