Bug 48khtz MP3s stop playing 2 secs after start when in a playlist
@FernetMenta or anyone who is working with ActiveAE,

Got a new bug today where playing a playlist of flac and mp3 songs when a 48htz mp3 comes up it doesnt play except for about 2 secs. i i press skip back then forward it works. also if I just am skipping through songs and stop on 48htz song it plays. its only when it changes on its own

I put a log on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/x5DFPRhP
Bump. this is still happening with beta3 on git (the tag beta3)
Does it always happen when it's switching to a 48khz stream? That seems to be what happened in the log above?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

sorry about late reply kinda forgot about the thread as i havent been listening to tunes to much until the last two days. and yes I think you are right. as i read that. the issue happened again. and of course. its a 48htz track!.

So whats the plan of action then. is it just because of my completely randomness of sources my AVR and xbmc dont like each other or is it an actual bug that can be addressed?
(2014-03-29, 22:58)jmarshall Wrote: Does it always happen when it's switching to a 48khz stream? That seems to be what happened in the log above?

realized if i quote you, you will get a notification. read the above post please Smile
(2014-03-29, 22:58)jmarshall Wrote: Does it always happen when it's switching to a 48khz stream? That seems to be what happened in the log above?

here is a better description of the problem

when playing a playlist of flac and mp3 songs when a 48htz mp3 comes up it doesnt play except for about 2 secs. i i press skip back then forward it works. also if I just am skipping through songs and stop on 48htz song it plays. its only when it changes on its ownhe
bump......

is this gonna get addressed. it seems like we know where the problem lies...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
48khtz MP3s stop playing 2 secs after start when in a playlist1