Req displayseason
I'd like to request a change to how episode numbers are displayed in TV show seasons. Specifically, if <displayseason> is the same as <season> in the nfo file, an S should not be displayed in front of the episode number in library mode.

This will help tidy up the library for some of us who have to make changes to <displayepisode> to get episodes listed in correct order for crazy shows like Doctor Who season 7. What I have to do to get that particular season listed in order is set <displayepisode> for every episode and the specials. And when that is set, <displayseason> can't be left as -1, it must also be set to the season, which is the same as <season>. But when either value is not -1, an S is displayed in front of the episode number in library mode. If XBMC could check to see if <displayseason> and <season> are the same value, then it would know that it's still displaying it in the normal season that it belongs to and not display the S.

Hope that makes sense to anyone!

Thanks!
+1

I would even go so far as to suggest that when <displayseason> and <season> match, both remove the "S" and use <displayepisode> as the episode number.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
displayseason0