[MOD] Some Small Changes (Logos)
Tested on 2 Windows 7 machines running,
Aeon Mq5 2.0.2 (Gotham).

Movie Widget Logo

Replace Home.xml and IncludesMenuWidgets.xml for movie logo.

Info Screen

1. Moved logo to title location, Title will show if no logo available.

2. Enlarged clearart to better fit in space.

3. Added movie studio logo.

I'm using Colour Studio Logo's 57.18MB, Credit to who ever made these Thanks, or you can use any studio logos
Create a "extras" folder in skin.aeonmq5
Create a "studio" folder in this extras folder, place your studio logo's here

Replace DialogVideoInfo.xml.

Studio Logo on pause screens.

ImageImage

Replace DialogFullScreenInfo.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml.

AS ALWAYS PLEASE BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES
Looks awsome, I was trying to do the same with the title and logo but can't figure out how to get the title to show if their is no logo available. See this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=189726

I edited DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, DialogSeekBar.xml, and VideoOSD.xml. Also tried playing with the Includesvariables.xml but could never get the fallback to title. I was going to start on the DialogVideoInfo.xml today but you beat me to it!! Thanks for posting this, it looks really good. If you have a chance to look at the other pages I'd really appreciate it, I'm just learning how to edit skin files and know just enough to really break my system. If you're able to get it, feel free to add it to your original post that way everything is in one place.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
I have two questions for you; First, how did you change watched logo to that red icon you used, and second, how did you get the disc art to spin above the movie instead of the side?
(2014-03-22, 18:00)MikeDB Wrote: I have two questions for you; First, how did you change watched logo to that red icon you used, and second, how did you get the disc art to spin above the movie instead of the side?

1) Go to settings > skin settings > watched label.

2) MQ5 does that by default on the pause screen.

Edit: Which watched label are you talking about?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

@shess757 I will have a look at moving the logo as your post.I have very limited knowledge as well so we may have to help each other.

@MikeDB

which watched logo? there are no watched logo's on those screen shots.

Disc art is as standard i have not changed anything to do with that.
Cool, I think the DialogVideoInfo.xml. is similar the other three so when I get a chance I'll compare yours and see if I can find anything. Thanks.
Looks great.
I like the Movie Widget Logo on main screen and the Logo/Title mod, i'll skip studio logos.
Will this also show Series Logo on main screen ?
I did look at doing it for Tv Show widget but could not find a good place to place the logo, if you find a good place for the logo i can add it.
(2014-03-24, 15:36)H0rnet Wrote: I did look at doing it for Tv Show widget but could not find a good place to place the logo, if you find a good place for the logo i can add it.

Did look at my collection/setup to verify and your right about were to place logo.
Text field for Series is wider then for Movies. An option is to make this the same size as for movies and repeat your mod Wink
Still no luck on the title fallback. I'm still very new to editing xml so most likely I'm missing something obvious. Going to start from scratch as I think I've edited so much that I could easily be inducing my own faults.

Not sure how it was on your screens but I did edit the clearart location up by 10 on the dialogvideoinfo.xml. Noticed it was hanging down just a little into the plot box below. I'm using xbmcbuntu and Frodo 12.2 which might make a difference.
(2014-03-25, 05:21)shess757 Wrote: Still no luck on the title fallback. I'm still very new to editing xml so most likely I'm missing something obvious. Going to start from scratch as I think I've edited so much that I could easily be inducing my own faults.

Not sure how it was on your screens but I did edit the clearart location up by 10 on the dialogvideoinfo.xml. Noticed it was hanging down just a little into the plot box below. I'm using xbmcbuntu and Frodo 12.2 which might make a difference.

IIUC your problem is you want to show an image control if clearart exists, but show a label control if it doesn't, right? I think the approach is for each dialog xml you want that you will have to have both options defined with conditional visible settings, such that the image is visible when the video player content is movies and art clearart exists, and the label is visible when video player content is movies and art clearart does not exist. Then edit the original label control so that it is visible if vbideo player content is not movies (or combine these two label controls into one and cover all options in the visibility element). You can't do that with variables, because you need different type of controls for each. If it was just different labels, or images, then you could use the variable method.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
@shess757 Could you try this out and see if this what you wanted?

Logo Instead of Title FILE DOWNLOAD

Movies

Movies without Logo or Clearart.

TvShows still a WIP

Yeah that looks awesome, even a little more than I was originally trying to do, I might hide the clearart but it's kind of growing on me. I didn't have a chance to look at the code yet to see what you did but looks really good. Thanks for working on this, I'd been playing around with these for a while and just about given up.

@scott967 thanks for the input, I'm very new to editing xml and this was by far the most advanced code I've tried to edit. I was originally looking at the variables to see if instead of adding visible conditions to each dialog I could make fewer changes but I found out, as you said that you can't combine a label and image in the same control. I'm sure I tried some variation of what you'd suggested at some point but obviously left something out. Just for my own learning, I think I'm still going to try and edit my original xmls to get this to work. Thanks again!
(2014-03-26, 20:13)H0rnet Wrote: @shess757 Could you try this out and see if this what you wanted?

Logo Instead of Title FILE DOWNLOAD

Movies

Movies without Logo or Clearart.

TvShows still a WIP

Very nice work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Some Small Changes (Logos)0