Startup Playlist
Hello there, I'm looking for some help on fixing an aspect of my xbmc setup. It's on win8.1 64-bit build 9200 / Xbmc 12.3.
I'm trying to have a short sound clip play when xbmc starts up. I have mostly achieved that since the sound plays, but the loading logo "Aeon Nox" screen doesn't automatically go away as it normally would without the "playlist at startup" option enabled. I have to dismiss it by pressing back everytime I load xbmc.

After pressing back everything runs as usual again, so it is a minor problem in what I find so far a great setup. If you have experienced this or have any idea on how it can be fixed, please share. I could not google my way out of this one alone, /thx
Here is my log

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=160928

Again the Aeon Nox logo stays on the screen, must press back everytime to access the main menu.
Does the same thing happen on Confluence? All the errors in the log file point to the script.video.parentalcontrols.
I don't know how I can replicate the error using confluence skin, since I don't know how to enable startup sound using that skin.

Also, I disabled the parental controls addon, using AeonNox to load the startup file, and it did the same thing. Hung at screen.
Ignore the above, I did try it on confluence and it didn't hang. It only happens when using Aeon Nox.
Anyone...?
Anyone?
Hello there, I'm looking for some help on fixing an aspect of my xbmc setup. It's on win8.1 64-bit build 9200 / Xbmc 12.3.
I'm trying to have a short sound clip play when xbmc starts up. I have mostly achieved that since the sound plays, but the loading logo "Aeon Nox" screen doesn't automatically go away as it normally would without the "playlist at startup" option enabled. I have to dismiss it by pressing back everytime I load xbmc.
Any idea how to make it load automatically to the main menu as usual?

Log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=160928

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Startup Playlist0