Issues with MQ5
i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few issues I'm having with mq5.

1. Whenever scrape my movies, I get the all of my logo, banner, disc art etc. it shows up in xbmc gui screen, but when I got to my harddrive and open up the folder my movie is in, the artwork is not saved there.

I used mq4 and it consistently saved/download all of my artwork to each movie folder, but for some reason it isn't doing so in mq5. Is there a setting I can turn on that will download artwork to local folders, instead of the main xbmc folder.

2. Speaking of which, I have a small SSD as my drive that contains my operating system. The XBMC folder is saved there and all of my artwork gets saved to that folder. However, I'm pressed for space and I was wondering if it is possible to move this folder to another drive (I also have an Internal 4tb drive as well) so I'm not loosing so much space.

3. I ran embermedia to scrap and get meta data for my movies. For whatever reason xbmc isn't picking up the media flags I have saved to my movie folders, and is instead using the default flags picked up during its own scrape to the local xbmc folder.

That may not sound like a big deal, but unfortunately 3 out of 80 movies I have contain media flags, while the rest don't have anything other than IMDB rating and watched local, even though I used ember media to create an nfo fille with all my information.

Thx in advance for any advice. I'm sure it is a simple as some setting but unfortunately I cannot find it.
I had some similar issues, I'm no expert but maybe my experiences can help.

1. Do you have use local art checked in artwork downloader? I don't know if that has anything to do where downloaded art is stored, I thought there was somewhere to input the path to your artwork but I cant seem to find it right now.

2. What operating system are you running? I believe you can move the artwork folder using xbmc's file manager, but it depends on your file structure. You might be better of using windows explorer if you can. I run XBMCbuntu on an SSD and all of my storage in on a separate hard drive. Honestly I can't remember how I set it up, as I did it during my initial install. Google running OS on SSD and Storage on separate HD and you should get plenty of answers.

3.XBMC won't immediately see changes to the NFO's, I don't know why, I've read many post that say the contrary, but the only sure way I can get my changes to show up is to rescan the source. With 80 movies that won't take to long. Go to Videos then Movies select the "Contextual Menu" and either change content or set content, once you do that it should ask if you want to refresh all items in the path, select yes that will do a full scan and pick up any changes you made. Also try this link Set content and scan (wiki).

Hope that helps a little.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with MQ50