Mouse control of Player icons?
Let me see if I can explain this.... I am using Gotham B2 and the latest Aeon MQ 5 skin on my Windows HTPC with Windows 7 (with a Lazyboy recliner Big Grin)

In the standard XBMC skin (Confluence?) when playing a movie, I can use my mouse to click on any of the icons to pause, stop, FF, etc just by clicking on them. In Aeon MQ 5, I have to drag the mouse left or right and wait for the right icon to hit the highlighted spot in the center of the control bar and then click on it.

Now this method no doubt works great with a keyboard, but I use a mouse 98% of the time and only pickup my keyboard when I have to type something.

Am I overlooking something or is the left / right control bar all that is available to control the player?
Bring up the player controls select "customise" and then change menu from wrap mode to fixed
Thank you.
(2014-03-24, 00:26)SeedyEvil Wrote: Bring up the player controls select "customise" and then change menu from wrap mode to fixed

Could I ask where I should look to make this change please? I found a remote control setting under Network in XBMC, but no way to customize it to fixed.
You need to be playing a movie. Then bring up the player controls by pressing "m" on the keyboard. Use arrow keys to move menu till you reach "customise"
I was able to find customize and I deactivated wrap mode. Does this put it into fixed mode? The mouse still acts the same - the icons still scroll and the one you want has to be centered. Is there another way?

Thanks.
Many apologies. I was doing this from memory. The correct method is to bring up the player controls. Scroll across till you reach "menu in wrap list mode" and change it to "menu in fixed list mode", you do not need to go to "customise" first.
The first method I posted simply hides the "menu in wrapped list mode" so you may need to repeat the first method to unhide the option.
Sorry again guys
Ahh... that's it!

Thanks for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse control of Player icons?0