Req Manually add a video to TV Show library
it would be nice if you could add (specials) to tv shows seasons aka doctor who day of the doctor or Christmas specials which do not have episode numbers by using the imdb# or tvdb# to add them
That's a terrific suggestion too. Like the trailer park boys special etc
also some movies don't show up aka war of the worlds(c thomas howell) which has a imdb# but xbmc picks as an older movie
(2014-03-25, 08:06)TIREMAN Wrote: it would be nice if you could add (specials) to tv shows seasons aka doctor who day of the doctor or Christmas specials which do not have episode numbers by using the imdb# or tvdb# to add them
Specials are usually Season 0 on thetvdb.com.

The Day of the Doctor is S00E83 - http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid...2134&lid=7
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Completely agree with the OP.
I've got long way round special edition and because the original TV show aired with only 7 eps that's how it's listed on tvshowdb.

As a result it only scrapes 7/10 episodes and I can't put the special ep on. Oh the joys of being able to manually add the episode.

I've searched tvdb forum and they won't let me enter the special edition as they say that's not the way it aired and so class it as a double.

Ppplllleeeeaaassseee fix this so we can manually add stuff to each tvshowdb. Socials, making ofs, extra episodes etc etc.
thetvdb is a community effort. If a series is incomplete, complete it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2014-07-13, 09:59)nickr Wrote: thetvdb is a community effort. If a series is incomplete, complete it.

They won't allow it because the original tv series was aired with only 7 eps.

Google it, they have specifically prohibited the addition of the final 3 episodes on the DVD release.

The point is if we were able to manually add videos to a tv series it would solve a lot of scraper and naming issues such as this.
Yes they can be a difficult community...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manually add a video to TV Show library1