Cannot select a subtitle in Gotham beta 2
Hi,

So today I installed 13.0 beta 2 from OpenElec and MQ 5 2.0.2. I'm very impressed with the way XBMC/OpenElec and the MQ5 skin. Especially considering it's a beta.

I found something strange, maybe it's a bug? If it is, please add it to your to do list so it can be resolved as part of the beta process.

When I try to download a subtitle, the following happens. When an episode of a tv series is playing, I select the subtitles button in the on screen menu. It shows me a list of subtitles that have been found at Opensubtitles.org. But I cannot select any of the found subtitles. No cursor movement from the remote, my keyboard or mouse. Also I cannot just select the first one on the list. The only thing that I can do is go back to playing the episode.

So switched back to the default Confluence skin to see what happens there. In Confluence it works perfectly, just as I would expect it to work.

Any tips for me to try and resolve this are welcome.

If it is truely a bug, than good luck!

Keep up the good work guys and girls (?)

Dave
Press right. I discovered this the other day. The "cursor" is positioned over opensubtitles.org on the left and you need to press right to move to the list of subtitles.
Oh no... really? I'll try it tonight when I'm back at home.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot select a subtitle in Gotham beta 20