Pulse-Eight CEC-adapter and OS X
I have problems using a CEC adapter with my Mac Mini mid 2010. I am using OS X 10.9 and the latest XBMC build for OS X - 64 bit. The firmware on the CEC adapter is the latest V4.

When starting XBMC the CEC adapter is recognized, but warns about a firmware problem. When using the tv remote strange things happen on the XBMC interface.
The Mac Mini is connected to a Yamaha RX-V473 receiver which is connected to a Samsung LE40B650 tv.

Everything works when I boot the Mac Mini into Windows 7, but I would be great to use the OS X system instead.

/Erik
Did you ever find a solution to using the adapter under OS X? I'm thinking about picking one up for my 2011 Mac Mini.
I would like to know this also...
I really just want TV to wake when 2010 mini wakes with my Apple remote (I'm a minimalist remote kinda guy), and just bought my first CEC TV.

Also, my name is Erik Big Grin
Kodi Matrix on Raspberry Pi4 4GB Libreelec - Gigabit Ethernet - Served from unRaid shares
Estuary skin - Netflix plug-in (CastagnalT) - Amazon Video Plug-in

Kodi Matrix on Pi4 in the car with USB storage and Mausberry 4A Power supply w/safe shutdown - HiFiBerry Digi+ optical out to Alpine PXA-800

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pulse-Eight CEC-adapter and OS X0