Sort by track in file mode?
Just opened a top 40 folder and by default it is sorted alphabetically, is there any way to sort by track nr?
could you be a little more specific? where is that top 40 folderHuh How can I reproduce the problem?
Sorry ofcourse, it is the monthly op chart with track numbers 1 to 40. Files are stored on my Synology Nas, and I access them using the file mode browser in XBMCremote. So not through artists or albums.

Weird thing is I have an old chart in another folder that works fine.
-all tracks named track number. artist - trackname.mp3 (e.g. "6. avicii - addicted to you.mp3")
-All tracks have id3v2 tags only with track number, artist, album and trackname set

Does file mode somehow still use library info? It is almost as if an album that has not yet been scanned to library displays fine in filemode but the ones that have been scanned to library are sorted by artist name (track is missing, but it is in the filename).
ah ok clear Big Grin

Can you try to enable the option "Show all files in filemode" under the device settings > xbmcRemote > App Settings? this to try to bypass the XBMC file info (info added by XBMC after that files have been scanned to library).
Thanks that did it! I actually saw that option earlier today while trying to solve this but figured it would only show more files, perhaps system files, not change how files I am already seeing are presented. Much appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort by track in file mode?0