Recently Added widget not respecting Show Only Unplayed setting
Hi, I'm having an issue with the Recently Added widget that I can't figure out.

I have been trying to get it to only show unwatched items, which after some googling seems is possible via its settings in Add-ons/Services/Skin Widgets by enabling the "Show only unplayed and unwatched items" and "Update every time you enter the home screen" settings under Recent Items.

However with all this set it still shows items that are marked as watched. If I go to TV->Recent and turn on the Hide Watched filter the correct episodes are hidden so I know the watched status is being set in the database.

If I look at the log I can see the widget's JSONRPC requests and if I run it myself in a browser the watched shows are not in the response.
Code:
14:42:22 T:141922304   DEBUG: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": "VideoLibrary.GetEpisodes", "params": { "properties": ["title", "playcount", "season", "episode", "showtitle", "plot", "file", "rating", "resume", "tvshowid", "art", "streamdetails", "firstaired", "runtime"], "limits": {"end": 20}, "sort": {"order": "descending", "method": "dateadded"}, "filter": {"field": "playcount", "operator": "lessthan", "value": "1"}}}

I have looked at the code of the widget and the above looks like the request that the add-on is performing so I am a bit confused on how it is showing watched shows in the widget if when I run the same request in a browser I get a correct result.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be going on or can provide some guidance on resolving this?

This is on an ATV2 running 12.3 Frodo with Confluence skin. XBMC.log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added widget not respecting Show Only Unplayed setting0