Help with xbmc in ouya Crashing
Right , this is how the crashing is going. If i just switched on the ouya, id watch an episode or something for 3 mins then it will get stuck then crash, and back to ouya main screen . If i changed the hdd ( i have 1 for movies 1 for tv shows ) Same scenario. Now let's say it worked ( it doesn't always crash, but it crashes very often, but if it didn't crash, i could literally go 15 hours watching and it wouldn't crash, the crashes only happen if the ouya was restarted / hard drives were changed ( Safely on unsafely , same result )

Can someone help me ? Any ideas what i can do to fix it?

I can't upload xbmc log since well, it crashes and i have to exit xbmc so i can't upload the log right after the incident, i can get a log after it happens, or before it happens for that matter but i'm guessing that won't help much?

For example : Crash at 00:45 , log uploaded at 00:49 , and has no time stamp before 00:49 .

Either ways, here's the log : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=155065

I'm using Gotham beta 2 ( same issue on all the nightlies ive tried, beta1 and beta 2 )
Log file/Easy (wiki) describes how to upload the xbmc.old.log file from the previous run.
Oh great, i'll definitely give it a try and hope it crashes, thanks Ned!
Hi Ned, issue still going on, and i tried uploading the log, and it's still not uploading the previous run's log, despite me unchecking that thing. Any help ?Sad
Try a USB drive and copy it over with XBMC's file manager: Log file/File manager access (wiki)
Hi Ned finally got the logs for my crashes.

Here's the log, i really hope you can figure out what's causing my crashes , it crashes at :12

http://justpaste.it/fm8t
Nothing really stands out in the log, but maybe it's that the OUYA has issues with locally connected hard drives. Another user had a ton of issues with locally connected USB hard drives.

I'm out of town right now and don't have my OUYA to test, but I'll do so once I get back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with xbmc in ouya Crashing0