• 12(current)
BOX
Hi

I just updated to the latest version but I have a problem . On the home screen all I see is the weather and favourites tile on the left . the two tiles are also not selectable so there is no way to get to settings to change to another working skin . I had to delete the skin folder to get back to the original skin .

I have tried installing the skin by zip and copying the new skin folder over but nothing works .

Anyone got any suggestions ? I'm getting it from the wife !!!
(2014-07-10, 22:48)backard Wrote: Hi

I just updated to the latest version but I have a problem . On the home screen all I see is the weather and favourites tile on the left . the two tiles are also not selectable so there is no way to get to settings to change to another working skin . I had to delete the skin folder to get back to the original skin .

I have tried installing the skin by zip and copying the new skin folder over but nothing works .

Anyone got any suggestions ? I'm getting it from the wife !!!

This is happening because the skin has complety changed the conditions it uses to show the menus, so in your case, you still have the variables set to true for the old conditions, but the skin requires new variables to be set to true in order for the elemnts to be shown.

The only thing you need to do is go to Skin settings and reselect your tiles, then everything will be fine. To acces settings you can press "s" to show up thre shutdown menu, which contains a settings button
That sorted it ! I feel stupid now Tongue

Cheers .
DjCisco, I just noticed you updated the skin. Thank you so much for adding this. You have made me a very happy man :-)

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get a music video playlist to work. I've saved it in MPC-HC and added it to the folder. Just can't figure out how to get XBMC to play it Undecided
Yes a New Update is Available:

This includes the following:

- Improved Mouse Support for Home and Login Screen
- Extended Number of Possible Home Menus from 5 to 15
- Recode of Home Widgets

Widgets Available:

RandomMovies
RandomTvShows
RandomEpisodes
RandomEpisodesThumbs
RandomAlbums
RandomSongs
RandomArtists
RandomMusicVideos
RandomMusicVideosThumbs
InProgressMovies
InProgressTvShows
InProgressEpisodes
InProgressEpisodesThumbs
UnwatchedMovies
UnwatchedEpisodes
UnwatchedEpisodesThumbs
RecentMovies
RecentTvShows
RecentEpisodes
RecentEpisodesThumbs
RecentAlbums
RecentMusicVideos
RecentMusicVideosThumbs
MostPlayedAlbums
MostPlayedSongs
NextAiredTvShows
CustomAlbums
CustomSongs
CustomArtists
CustomMusicVideos
CustomMusicVideosThumbs
CustomEpisodes
CustomEpisodesThumbs
CustomMovies
CustomTvShows

To use Custom Widgets you need to create a playlist of the appropiate type and then go to to the customization section of the skin an choose the playlist for the skin widget.

This will be the last updated via Github. Next Update will be avilable by installing the skin from the Skin Development Repo
I don't know what you do, but with your latest commit, the recently added widgets works like a charm. On both, windows and raspberry, movies and tv shows. That's magic...
If widgets can be customized to utilize playlists, can tiles be also? Would be great if I could have the Playlist tile on both Music and Music Videos play a Smart Playlist with one click...
Yes tiles are customizable. And a playlist can be assigned to a tile. When you click the tile the playlist will be opened but not played.

To customize a tile, go to the customization section, click on the tile that you wish to customize and then select the custom option( the one with the swiss knife icon)
great work, you could update also the screenshoots of the first post, there ae many new things to show there
Great work Wink
How i can change the font please ?
I have a problem with é è à...

(2014-07-25, 13:25)MielMiel Wrote: Great work Wink
How i can change the font please ?
I have a problem with é è à...

This is an xbmc error . It has nothing to do with the skin.
I will provide a font option without the capital letters
Thanks again DjCisco :-) The only thing to get working now is fanart, but I think this may be more down to my idiocy than anything else as some show and some don't. I have a fanart image in each folder (D:\Music Videos\Britney Spears\fanart.jpg shows, but D:\Music Videos\Katy Perry\fanart.jpg doesn't), so it's weird.

Still the best skin I've seen on any MC software!
When I am customizing the home i can only edit the #1 column. if i try to move to the right it sounds but it doesnt move.
I tried to reinstall the skin, i deleted the folder and then copied it again. I checked the settings and the home configuration was exactly the same as it was before. are there any other files appart from the skin folder where these settings are stored?

Again i couldnt edit other column than #1, but the main problem now is that the home is gone, is only background. i can hear the sound when moving, but there is no where i can click, is just the clock and the background. so I had to deleted the folder again. How can i install it from scratch?
(2014-07-26, 12:59)osilvab Wrote: When I am customizing the home i can only edit the #1 column. if i try to move to the right it sounds but it doesnt move.
Navigate down to a tile and from there navigate to the right to the next tile. Navigation from one menu to the other ia only possible through the tiles
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17