• 14(current)
BOX
(2014-07-29, 09:11)DjCisco Wrote: There is no widget that displays all movies, so if you see all movies it means that your playlist is definetly beeing read. Maybe you didnt setup your playlist correctly. Check that your playlist is working properly by opening in the playlist section.

Opening it in the "normal" playlist view, shows only the ones requested. I re-checked and it actually seems that it's mainly the sorting of the playlist that is lost. Is this something that may be overwritten perhaps?
That is an xbmc issue check this for a solution
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1681055
(2014-07-29, 14:11)DjCisco Wrote: That is an xbmc issue check this for a solution
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1681055

Oh okay, I will check that out!
Thanks DjCisco!
When you are in a "list view", for example in settings>addon>get addons>etc, it is not possible to go from the top straight to the bottom by pressing up key. This is possible in any other skin. Go you please add this?

Or isnt this a skin issue?
(2014-07-29, 16:27)lowfi Wrote: When you are in a "list view", for example in settings>addon>get addons>etc, it is not possible to go from the top straight to the bottom by pressing up key. This is possible in any other skin. Go you please add this?

I will check it out
Thanks for looking at it DjCisco. I wasn't sure to start with if it was the skin. I'll rummage around and see if I can find a solution.
(2014-07-29, 16:27)lowfi Wrote: When you are in a "list view", for example in settings>addon>get addons>etc, it is not possible to go from the top straight to the bottom by pressing up key. This is possible in any other skin. Go you please add this?

checked and corrected, wait for next update
(2014-07-27, 21:32)zang

3. Are there more widgets planned? I was thinking a widget listing favourites.

[/quote' Wrote:
I looked into this already and is not possible. Sorry

[quote='zang' pid='1760479' dateline='1406489570'

3. Are there more widgets planned? I was thinking a widget listing favourites.

I looked into this already and is not possible. Sorry
I really like this skin. Thanks.

Any plan to display the rss feeds?
Could it be possible as well to display the weather temp. right beside the clock?
Also it would be nice to have library statistics. "100 movies, 85 unwatched" etc
DjCisco

Two things I've spotted with the latest build. On launch, the side bar (with weather, settings, etc) initially displays each time. Is this on purpose. It never used to show until selected by going left. Second, fanart for music doesn't show in the highest level of the skin, but does for movies and tv. It worked in previous builds though.

Really enjoying the new widgets. Great stuff!
(2014-08-04, 16:42)stovies Wrote: DjCisco

Two things I've spotted with the latest build. On launch, the side bar (with weather, settings, etc) initially displays each time. Is this on purpose. It never used to show until selected by going left. Second, fanart for music doesn't show in the highest level of the skin, but does for movies and tv. It worked in previous builds though.

Really enjoying the new widgets. Great stuff!

+1 for the sidebar on startup-issue.
Fanart seems to work for me though.
NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE.

- The skin shold now be downloaded via the skin development repo, see first post for details ( by doing so you will get automatic updates).

changes include:

- Added HomeIcon Chooser with +1000 Icons
- Extended Home Side Menu to 14 Items
- Added Home Side Menu Customization
- Added Home Menu Reset Button Under Skin Settings
- Added New Font Set (No Uppercase)
- Fixed Navigation Bug for Addons List View

enjoy!
HEADS UP!

I just noticed there is an Issue when installing the skin for the first time. The Menus arent correctly configured.

To solve this, click "s" to go to the settings menu.

then Reset the Home Menu under Appearance->Settings->Home->Reset Home Menu
just seen this skin, want to try it out.

but in the repo it says "addon is incomplete or has been marked broken" under it "Dependencies not met, please contact addon owner". it wont let me install it

how can I download this?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17