• 4(current)
BOX
Just noticed a small issue, when in TV-shows->Season in posterview on the default theme you can hardly see the number of the season in the limegreen tab on top of the poster.
I hope i explained myself correctly Wink !
^^ I just noticed a similar issue in the playlist view (I'm using the mango theme) where the currently playing track name is the same color as the cursor (for lack of a better word) so if you highlight the playing track you can no longer read it.

I still can't get over how well this runs on my ATV2 while looking so good. It's just such a great light-weight skin!
Is there any way to change to a custom bg?
(2014-04-03, 07:18)Lionverse Wrote:
(2014-03-30, 01:20)DjCisco Wrote: The skin also supports artist extrafanart, the path to the artist fanart needs to be set under appearance -> skin->settings. If yo have images of your artist organized correctly you will se a slideshow of the artist fanart. Or did yo mean the Artist Slideshow Add-On?

So I downloaded a bunch of extrafanart and it works great while in fullscreen playback but now it is using the extrafanart (and only the extrafanart) when scrolling through artists menu rather than the main fanart.jpg in the artist's folder. Is there a way to only use the main fanart in the artist's menu? I have hundreds of hand picked or custom fanarts and only want those in the menus but the extrafanart during playback.

Also on the music panel of the home screen I swapped my album and artists buttons. Maybe its just me but I use the artists menu 99.9% of the time so I prefer it on the large top button.

Thanks again

I will add an option to disable extra fanart during navigation

(2014-04-03, 09:08)Smobbo Wrote: Just noticed a small issue, when in TV-shows->Season in posterview on the default theme you can hardly see the number of the season in the limegreen tab on top of the poster.
I hope i explained myself correctly Wink !

Looks fine in my screens. But I have added a very light shadow just in case. Available on next update

(2014-04-03, 17:11)Lionverse Wrote: ^^ I just noticed a similar issue in the playlist view (I'm using the mango theme) where the currently playing track name is the same color as the cursor (for lack of a better word) so if you highlight the playing track you can no longer read it.

I still can't get over how well this runs on my ATV2 while looking so good. It's just such a great light-weight skin!

I have corrected this. Available on next update
(2014-04-02, 21:07)Lionverse Wrote:
(2014-04-02, 20:30)jer78 Wrote: 2. Disable the color filter to fanart on the backgrounds. It looks quite washed out when using the theme color to the background

I would love if you could choose the text color and the background overlay color independently from each other.

Not for now (just to many things to change, but maybe later on)
(2014-04-03, 19:14)postdeath Wrote: Is there any way to change to a custom bg?

Nope this option is not available for now
Hi Everybody,

a new update is available, It includes bug fixes and new functions. See first post for download links and details
Wow, i really like the look of the main menu and the list views

Are there any plans for 3D flags in the views?
When will PVR Support come?

Great Skin
(2014-04-05, 18:00)krasv Wrote: Wow, i really like the look of the main menu and the list views

Are there any plans for 3D flags in the views?

If I am not wrong that is a Gotham feature, so not until Gotham has its official release

(2014-04-06, 02:36)babesumitra Wrote: When will PVR Support come?

Great Skin

PVR is already supported some windows just need to be migrated to the BOX look. but you should be able use the skin for live tv viewing
Thanks for the update and especially the music fanart toggle I really appreciate that!

I have some more feedback but they are all personal preference/subjective type things so do with them as you will...

- It would be cool to have a progress bar on the full screen music playback (maybe a thin bar like on the home screen but along the bottom of the info bar)

- In artists list view the transparency can make the non selected names hard to read in most colors (especially with darker fanarts) maybe a little more opacity

- Same for the album cover view non selected covers

-Maybe an option for the overlay or at least a vignette on the home screen

- A disc menu button in the video OSD

Thanks again for the hard work I'm really liking this skin Big Grin
(2014-04-07, 00:01)Lionverse Wrote: Thanks for the update and especially the music fanart toggle I really appreciate that!

I have some more feedback but they are all personal preference/subjective type things so do with them as you will...

- It would be cool to have a progress bar on the full screen music playback (maybe a thin bar like on the home screen but along the bottom of the info bar)

Yes this is needed, however it will be the same as the one in the music osd , for consistency purposes

(2014-04-07, 00:01)Lionverse Wrote: - In artists list view the transparency can make the non selected names hard to read in most colors (especially with darker fanarts) maybe a little more opacity

- Same for the album cover view non selected covers

Artist list is now a bit less tranpsarent and Album Covers is now with no transparency with a bit of dark edges.

(2014-04-07, 00:01)Lionverse Wrote: -Maybe an option for the overlay or at least a vignette on the home screen

- A disc menu button in the video OSD

- Dont know what you mean by overlay and vignette on the home screen (please explain)
- What is the disc menu button and what does it do
(2014-04-07, 18:54)DjCisco Wrote: - Dont know what you mean by overlay and vignette on the home screen (please explain)

By overlay i meant the color over the fanart on the home screen that was removed. I think without it the menus can get lost in some of the fanart depending on the images. The vignette would be just the dark fade on the edges I though that might be a good compromise between the two. Again just a thought, whatever you think works best.

(2014-04-07, 18:54)DjCisco Wrote: - What is the disc button menu and what does it do

There is usually a button that takes you to the main menu of a disc or iso (play movie, chapters, special features, etc) it would only be needed if you are using a Blu-ray/DVD disc or iso image file. So I get that may not be top priority.

Thanks again for being so responsive to feedback just let me know if I get annoying!
(2014-04-07, 19:57)Lionverse Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 18:54)DjCisco Wrote: - Dont know what you mean by overlay and vignette on the home screen (please explain)

By overlay i meant the color over the fanart on the home screen that was removed. I think without it the menus can get lost in some of the fanart depending on the images. The vignette would be just the dark fade on the edges I though that might be a good compromise between the two. Again just a thought, whatever you think works best.

(2014-04-07, 18:54)DjCisco Wrote: - What is the disc button menu and what does it do

There is usually a button that takes you to the main menu of a disc or iso (play movie, chapters, special features, etc) it would only be needed if you are using a Blu-ray/DVD disc or iso image file. So I get that may not be top priority.

Thanks again for being so responsive to feedback just let me know if I get annoying!

Ah Yes, on the last update I removed the color overlay on the home screen that was beeing created by the different themes but the fading/washed out effect was not supposed to be removed , this was a mistake an has been corrected.

I will look into the disc menu button then
cool. Are the new changes up on github or will you wait to put a bigger update together?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17