TV Shows not showing up suddenly
OK, just been testing a few things.

Seems Ember Media Manager creates tvshow.nfo files without the <episodeguide> tags. (Reporting this in the relevant forum soon).

I went thru and deleted all tvshow.nfo files I had in my files. Rescanned and all is working perfect again.

Took some time and managed to solve it, hopefully the information here helps others with similar issues.

On that note, anyone know if a Media Manager Program that writes the tvshow.nfo correctly?
(2014-03-28, 08:17)eangulus2 Wrote: OK, just been testing a few things.

Seems Ember Media Manager creates tvshow.nfo files without the <episodeguide> tags. (Reporting this in the relevant forum soon).

I went thru and deleted all tvshow.nfo files I had in my files. Rescanned and all is working perfect again.

Took some time and managed to solve it, hopefully the information here helps others with similar issues.

On that note, anyone know if a Media Manager Program that writes the tvshow.nfo correctly?

I have only used SickBeard for creating the NFO files and for the most part is works great. The only time it doesn't work is when I've manually added files, the files are usually kids shows that are not on my list of shows in SickBeard (so I don't expect it to work).
(2014-03-27, 17:50)eangulus2 Wrote: Not too sure what you mean by solve the issue. If I run Local NFO Scraper in XBMC, then it solves scanning the library, but doesn't solve the fact I will from then on have to manually scrape with EMM to get those NFO's in the first place.

I have tried Frodo, same problem.

Only thing I really would like to try (and finally confirm where the bug is) is the previous version of theTVDB scraper plugin. frodo auto downloaded the newest version on first run, if I can replace it with the previous version then we can finally say if its a scraper or xbmc issue.

I'm in the same boat then you. Did you have it set as scraping with local info only before? Read this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=194475

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows not showing up suddenly1