I've lost my XBMC.... no Update... plz explain?
I feel somewhat foolish having to ask this, but I am truly at a loss here. I have personally installed XBMC on my Apple tv 2, iphone and iMac. And all three have been running smoothly for sometime now. However today when I turned on my Apple TV I was horrified to find XBMC and all my jailbreak icons had disappeared Confused And I truly cannot figure out why? A couple of days ago I had simply put my AppleTV to sleep At first I thought it must have accidentally been lost due to an update/restore. But if that was the case then my Apple TV software would show the most current version. But when I checked my settings I am still at version 5.0.2 (4250). So can anyone please tell me what could have possibly happened? Is there anyway to retrieve anything? Where do I go from here? Are there any logs I might access somehow to see what took place? Thank you for any help you might offer Smile
*A Kitten with a Cat Hat. Your argument is invalid. * (see avatar)
do a hard reset....menu and down on your remote at the same time, or unplug it for a few minutes. If that doesn't work leave it unplugged for at least 15 minutes or do a few more hard resets. You might have to use nito tv to fix dependencies or ssh in and do it manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I've lost my XBMC.... no Update... plz explain?0