Weird issue updating library
Now that I'm downloading the new fall TV Series, I'm finding a weird behaviour when updating the library. I have my media source in an external NAS, configured via SMB. The weird behaviour I'm finding is that when I do a library update (or scan for new content), XBMC displays the progress bar as if its searching for new media, but it doesn't find all the new media that it should.

For example, yesterday I added the second episode of Gotham and the first one of the second season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and despite using both update library and scan for new content, they didn't appear in the series section of XBMC. If I went to the video section (where you see your sources and folders) and navigate to the series folder, I could find the new episode (unscrubbed). Selecting the episode and hitting 'info' would automatically scrub the episode without issues and add it to their corresponding TV Series under the series section.

Any idea why XBMC isn't finding the new media when scanning the library but it adds it without issues when doing it manually?

Thanks in advance.
Debug log?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weird issue updating library0