Issue #182 (BluRay and DVD case border option for movies)
The last of the commits are here https://github.com/MacGyverr/Metropolis/...c496770105

Here is a sample.

ImageImageImage
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Man it looks as out-of-place in Metropolis as I expected it would lol. Definitely not for me but I'll pull in the changes for others that want it.
Hey MacGyver,

I have a large HD-DVD collection along with Blu-ray discs. For those users who desire it, I don't suppose you could create a HD-DVD case border option to go along with your great MOD!?

Thanks!
Done. It now supports HD-DVD, Blu-Rays, 3D-Blu-Rays (only if the video is really stereoscopic), and DVD.

If there are any issues, please let me know. (I left support for the old way in coverflow view still.)

Adheres to hd-dvd,hddvd,bluray,blu-ray,bdrip,brrip in filenames ABOVE actual resolution, so if you have some sort of reason to label your old VCR divx recording as "Superman IX (2020)-bluray.mkv" it will obey. Green and brown are only for possible future stuff.

FYI: I couldn't find an actual 3D Blu-Ray sample video, so I have not seen this work IRL.)
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks a million! Looks great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue #182 (BluRay and DVD case border option for movies)0