Req 3D TAG in the movie list please!
At the moment there is no way to distinguish 3D movies (SBS/TAB) from the rest when browsing through a movie list in XBMC.
What XBMC needs is for example a [3D] tag next to a movie title or a small 3D logo on the movie poster.
Also would be nice to be able to filter out movies that are not 3D or hide 3D movies from the list. I hope many of us 3D lovers will agree.
I totally agree.
with Gotham you have a 3D flag in list view (the HD/SD flag will switch to a 3D icon) - also there will be a 3D icon along the other streamdetails (like HD/SD, resolution, audio details, ...). For Confluence this is - how other skins implement it is up to them, so ask skinners to add 3D flagging to their Gotham version of the skins if it's missing atm.

Filtering is unfortunately not possible atm because there is no easy way to do this right now as the 3D flagging info is gathered from 3 different places (streamdetails, videosettings, filename) and you can't query those with just a smartplaylist. This requires a larger refactoring which I started to work on a few month ago, but I had to stop because it required changes way too deep in XBMCs core than my skills and knowledge would have allowed.
If you use aeon nox, the blu-ray case will show '3D Blu-Ray'. You should name the file like Avatar.3D.SBS.mkv. The keyword is '.3D'. You can also create smart playlist for name or path containing '3D' and create a main menu item.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D TAG in the movie list please!0