Invitation - Develop OTT User Management Interface - South Africa
Hello, How are you? We are a media entertainment content aggregation company based in South Africa.

We are a newly developed company which aims to serve online content to the end user in our territory. We are looking to develop a platform similar to Roku and offer our content services to the end user via set top box, mobile, tablet, PC and dongle.

We would like to engage or invite you in helping use develop an OTT online streaming entertainment platform. We are looking for developers of a customized user interface to distributing music, video, gaming and other content to the end user across multiple platforms.

At this stage we are looking for a developer to create a user management interface and an OS application for set top box, mobile and web optimization. Should you be able to assist us and/ or to answer any further questions kindly email me: [email protected] .

Please, kindly guide us as how we can begin working with you and what part of the OTT workflow solution you can provide. We are currently funding this from our own pocket and confident in arousing investor interest within the year, as soon as we have a working prototype in place.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Email: [email protected]
1. Posting more than once is not going to help you.

2. You might as well be looking for a unicorn if "a developer to create a user management interface and an OS application for set top box, mobile and web optimization" is what you're looking for.

You really can't pull something like this off unless you have a really clear vision and the money to pay developers to create something for you. In one of your other threads you mentioned that none of you guys have any software development experience so I think you're off to a pretty bad start.
Looks like there is an emerging trend of Businessmen hoping to sell XBMC without bothering with menial details such as in-house engineering Smile
join the already crowed ebay space Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Invitation - Develop OTT User Management Interface - South Africa2