UK Disney Blurays - Play Disc is wrong video steam
Hi Guys,

Really sorry if I have missed the answer.

My daughters love their Disney films... But, whilst the audio is English DTS-HD, the video stream always seems to be a foreign language - ie all text in the film isn't English.

I cannot figure out how to set the video stream to be the English version when the Play Disc option is selected... Any ideas?

I'm. Using latest Frodo with AnyDVD.

Thanks,

Edward
Bump?
Is the text hardcoded to the video? If not, I would believe whats not matching is the subtitles Smile
there are a few buttons on the right when you bring up the OSD playback control. One of those are for language/subtitles. Click here to get the right ones.

I also suggest checking your settings, that the correct language is set as default. More on subtitles:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Subtitles

Also: If these are downloaded from the internet - although they may be "branded" as UK releases, there's no guarantee they actually are. Thus some may have signs etc in the films, that would differ from a UK / US release. This would be part of the video - not really much to do about.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
Which movie?
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply's... These are proper UK retail releases... Films that are affected include:

Tangled
Princess and the Frog
Enchanted
Toy story movies

But I am pretty sure others in my collection have issues too.

The text I am talking about is in the films - so, for example, the wanted poster in tangled.

My language settings are all default, but I have trued setting English UK and English US to no avail.

The audio track is always correct - Just the wrong video track.

crabby
Does anyone have any Disney Blurays and AnyDVD so they could at least try on their system and report back?

Thanks,

crabby
Same issues with Gotham... the auto picked video stream from the play disc option is foreign.

crabby
I have no BluRays with multiple video streams, so I am unable to reproduce your sitution and/or results...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UK Disney Blurays - Play Disc is wrong video steam0