Release - Foscam HD - Video feed with camera controls, and motion detection preview

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
sea3pea0 Offline
I also have the same problem with one of the newer foscam hd camers, FI9826P. At a different location I have an older foscam, FI9805E which works fine with the plugin. I can post a log file in the future when I am at the location.
(This post was last modified: 2014-07-24 01:23 by sea3pea0.)
find quote
Leopold Online
(2014-07-23 22:53)WolvesPhil Wrote:  
(2014-07-18 13:09)Leopold Wrote:  
(2014-06-29 13:53)WolvesPhil Wrote:  I am struggling to get this to connect using XBMC 13.1.

I am able to connect to the foscam test cameras in a web browser but in XBMC I get 'error connecting to camera, please check your network connection and the camera settings'

All I have changed in the addon is the IP / port / user and password
I've not been on the forums lately so have only just seen your post. I have just checked and I am able to connect using the XBMC 13.1. Can you post a log file?

Thanks - log file has been uploaded to
http://pastebin.com/waafZztp

Any help would be appreciated - I am able to connect to the computers through the web browser on a different PC.
Are the browser plugins needed for your plugin to run?
Nothing extra is required for the addon to run.

The camera is returning "Access denied". Can you double check you have the correct username and password?
Which camera model do you have?
Can you turn on "Verbose" logging in the advanced settings for the addon and post another log? You may need to manually remove the password from the log before you post it, or just change the password after you post it.

Leopold's Repository: Home of OpenELEC Dev Update, OpenELEC RPi Config, Foscam HD ...
find quote
WolvesPhil Offline
(2014-07-24 12:24)Leopold Wrote:  
(2014-07-23 22:53)WolvesPhil Wrote:  
(2014-07-18 13:09)Leopold Wrote:  I've not been on the forums lately so have only just seen your post. I have just checked and I am able to connect using the XBMC 13.1. Can you post a log file?

Thanks - log file has been uploaded to
http://pastebin.com/waafZztp

Any help would be appreciated - I am able to connect to the computers through the web browser on a different PC.
Are the browser plugins needed for your plugin to run?
Nothing extra is required for the addon to run.

The camera is returning "Access denied". Can you double check you have the correct username and password?
Which camera model do you have?
Can you turn on "Verbose" logging in the advanced settings for the addon and post another log? You may need to manually remove the password from the log before you post it, or just change the password after you post it.

Yes I will try this later - I am using the Foscam test cameras with the plugin as detailed in the first post as I will purchase one when I get this working Smile
find quote