Rom collection browser not launching my roms
Hi all

I’m new to the Raspberry Pi and trying to get rom collection browser working on xbmc. I don’t have much tech experience either.

I have followed the instructions here: http://code.google.com/p/romcollectionbrowser/ and on another site it recommends using retroarch as the emulator – I point to the retroarch.sh file as was the instructions but once all my ROMS are imported, when I come to select one to play (e.g. playstation 1 or Amiga ROM) the screen first goes small, then black, then back to the browser.

Can someone provide or point to an idiots guide to getting ROMS to launch please? What emulator should I be using (since retroarch is not working for me)? And are the arguments I am using correct for playstation 1 – e.g. mednafen_psx”%ROM%”??

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Apologies if this has been covered before, but I did perform a search on here and couldn’t find anything related. And the web is full of people who know how to do it but don’t write the greatest instructions for noobs like me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rom collection browser not launching my roms0