Gotham (Making Android more Viable)
Now that Gotham is in Beta 2, has anyone done recent Gotham testing with Android? Specifically with Android sticks? Before, Android was more of "Cheap solution". It worked, but it had it's issues. Now though, I use Android on my phone with Gotham Beta 2 and it's fast.

I didn't want an Android Stick before, but now they seem far more appealing. I'm figuring someone working on Gotham probably did some Android testing? Or that someone has by now?
I'm using Mk808b stck and i can say that since Gotham is beta3 (nightlies) , it run pretty well
no more isssue that i have with my xperiaS
XBMC for Android works quite well. Stay away from no-name brands and hucksters out to make a quick buck and you will be fine.
Thanks freedy. I'm wondering how many other people are running Android sticks that can comment on the quality increase from Frodo to Gotham. I use it on my phone and enjoy Gotham but I can't comment much on it since I don't regularly use my phone to access XBMC. I want to get an Android Stick soon though to start testing but want to hear how the XBMC team's efforts are paying off to users subjectively so that helps a bit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham (Making Android more Viable)0