Confluence Path in Gotham
All of my add-on skins in Gotham show in the normal location ("xbmc/addons" directory).

However, Confluence, the default/integrated XBMC skin does not show here. I've searched the entire path and can't find it.

I'd like to make a chance to the VideoFullScreen.xml for Confluence, specifically to stop videos from playing when returning to menus. I found a hack that works great, by adding an event in the XML.

However, despite searching, I can't find the location for the default skin anywhere?

Thank you in advance for any ideas,
RKM
Depends on what platform you are using.

WIndows:
C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence

OSX:
It's bundled in the application. You have to open the application bundle (by using SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS) and then find Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/skin.confluence

Linux:
try /usr/local/share/xbmc/addons (I don't have a Linux box, but I did a couple of searches and I think that's it)
@pkscuot - Thank you for the reply, I do appreciate it, unfortunately it doesn't answer my question.

To reiterate, I'm familiar with the location for *addon" skins, and I've seen Confluence in that location in older versions of XBMC (can't remember the last time, might have been 12).

However, going into Gotham (v13 Beta 1), I've already searched the standard "addons" directory. All added skins will be installed there. Confluence, the default skin, is not there.

My question is not where skins are normally installed. It's what has happened to Confluence, and why isn't it in the xbmc/addons directory along with skins explicitly added.
What OS are your running? I can tell you with 99.9999999% certainty that the Windows and OSX paths I provided are for application files installed with XBMC, and that is exactly where the Confluence skin is. If you're running Linux and the path I google didn't work, then you'll have to wait until a Linux person comes by.
It's in the .apk, which will be extracted to a cache folder on first boot. I'm not sure if you can alter it in the cache folder without it being re-extracted in the apk.

If you want to make a change though, my advice would be to duplicate the skin, make your change, change the addon ID, and install it into addons.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Where is this .apk folder?

I would like to modify Confluence for my needs as well but I can't find it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Path in Gotham0