"Switch Media..." option on white button context-menu
Ah, really great!! Do you think it'll be on the next release? My irritation will be over Laugh thanks a lot, let's hope it'll work nicely!
It's working good so far. I'm now making some additional changes to the context menu. Today, if the list is empty, you cant bring up the context menu. This would be ok if all the items in the list were actually contextual but they're not. So, I'm seperating out those that which could accessed when the list is empty (Settings, Go To Root, Switch Media, and Now Playing.)

How you get binary releases is your business. If you see it in the changelog.txt file, then it should be there.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I tried the latest version, but i couldn't find the feature in there. Just wanted to let you know if you forgot....
I'll repeat... If you dont see it in the changelog.txt file, it's not there. We're in a feature freeze until 2.0.1 so I havent merged these changes into CVS yet.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Sorry. I just thought you may have forgotten it as you said you'd put it up in a few days back then. I didn't think about the freeze, really sorry.
As promised, "Switch Media" has been committed to CVS.

** edit **
it's gonn have to wait until the weekend or so. there's a conversion to svn happening right now.
Is XBMC moving to SVN?
yes. after the migration, i'll merge the changes into the svn version.
Looks like i'll have to update XBMCDBR then.
I just realized I never thanked for this... so THANKS!!!! It's a great feature that I use all the time now!
Thank You!
Wow !
Slowest ... reply ... ever ... Wink
lol wow, 13 months?
I'm pretty sure this feature was just added recently, was it not?
recently and recently. perhaps... 7 months ago

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Switch Media..." option on white button context-menu0