[RELEASE] LazyTV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
aalwani Offline
I have them both checked. Can you reproduce it by pressing lazytv like 10 times and check if it happens? I have 2 shows in the player and one episode half way.
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-09 22:19 by aalwani.)
find quote
aalwani Offline
Karnagious have you tried the above?
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
I confirmed that it worked for me, but I can give it another go. I am part way through coding a feature so dont have a live install to test just now.

Hopefully I can get some time tonight.
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
@Karnagious hello,

Check your github PR's there's some lazy stuff there for you. Hope you enjoy it.
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
Cool thanks uNiversal!

I intend to add a little icon selector script in an upcoming version of LazyTV, so users can pick their own. This will be in the mix. And any others you want to donate Smile
find quote
dgcruzing Offline
Love this add-on...was just in the Amber thread talking about it...want to get it going with in Amber skin and it will will be perfect. Creds to developer
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
(2014-08-22 12:34)Karnagious Wrote:  Cool thanks uNiversal!

I intend to add a little icon selector script in an upcoming version of LazyTV, so users can pick their own. This will be in the mix. And any others you want to donate Smile

Ya no this was it, do what you want with it if you dont plan on using it as main icon. I dont use your addon yet, but when I installed it on a test machine I hated the icon, sorry, so in my ocd lazy trip I redid it
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
Heh, no prob. I ran half a dozen icons past a few friends, and that one got two votes.

I figure no single icon will work with all skins, hence the user selection idea.

(2014-08-22 12:53)dgcruzing Wrote:  Love this add-on...was just in the Amber thread talking about it...want to get it going with in Amber skin and it will will be perfect. Creds to developer

Thanks, I use Amber as well.

You can tell pecinko that this addon does what Plex does and the XBMC widget does not. It plays the 'next to watch' episode, not just the first unwatched episode.

I did try and make it so that skinner could use it, but when I floated it in the skin sub-forum it wasnt well received so I said "screw it" and canned the idea.

If a skinner ever wants to include it I can revisit the idea, but until then ...
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-22 15:27 by Karnagious.)
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
Well, that is your choice,. its a take it or leave it deal, Im not too invested on it, heck I dont even use the addon yet.
find quote
Karnagious Offline
Fan
Oh no, I meant that back when the icon was chosen the existing icon is the only one that got two votes. The others only got one vote. So there was no clear winner, just a winner by default.
find quote
uNiversal Offline
Out of Memory
Maybe you want to do the same with that one I did then, and see if it gets better than 2 votes, assuming you pooling from a majority.
find quote