Add setting to have all images display at a certain zoom level
I have been using XBMC for a while now but just recently learned that it would view cbr/cbz files which I thought was really great but when I saw them displayed I was disappointed I have since learned how to use the number keys to zoom in on the image and get it to a level where it is worth reading but the fact that you need to zoom every page of the archive is to much of a hassle if there was a way that you could add an option to view all images at a certain zoom level (I like 3). Once the image is auto zoomed and you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page continuing to scroll downward should automatically take you to the next page. I usually use cdisplayex to read comics but I also like the idea of being able to access yet another media source from within XBMC I would also like to see a eBook reader added so we could read books from within XBMC. If anyone else thinks this is something they would like to see implemented let it be known. Thanks to everyone who contributes to XBMC it truly is a great piece of software regardless of whether or not my ideas are implemented.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add setting to have all images display at a certain zoom level0