Episodes out of order.. how to fix?
(2014-04-02, 21:08)uNiversal Wrote: movies dont have episode nr's and that what matters to scraper. First you must have episodes in a showname folder (seasosn folders ignored anyway) then each episode is S##E##, rest like (nameblabla S##e## tittleblabla) pretty much only for sake of user organization sake.

My apologies - I missed the bit about TVDB being an open database - seems some user sorted this out nicely.

I get your point. Also noticed, for "(TV) Shows" libraries, "Sort name" is just "Title", and doesn't include the episode number - so it wouldn't have worked as I had thought. I gave advice without XBMC in front of me to verify - My bad.

Although - an entry for "change episode number" or similar, would be nice to have at some point - functioning just like the "Change Title" option. It would only affect the title and sequence you see in your library view (and playback if "auto play next") - filename, scraping - all stays the same under the hood. This tag could be saved in NFO, and thus be import friendly.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
No apology necessary Wink we all in here to learn and part with what little we know. Like Yoda says Wink
Hi Folks, Sorry for the delay but life happens. I figured it out. I ended up renaming all the files as S0xE0x with no other data, removed them from the library and then set up the scraper to do absolute ordering. I ended up having to remove the series twice then re-scanning through XBMC but they FINALLY came through in the proper order. It took a little bit for me to get back to it and that was my last ditch effort before creating my own NFO's. Thanks to EVERYONE for their input.
OK another weird one. 4 seasons of Adventure time ANd ONLY season 4 shows up. They are all named the same IE:
TV Series\Adventure TIme\Season 1\ S01E01 - S01E02 Adventure time + Slumber Party Panic.mkv

These were 15 minute episodes ea but were combined to 1 file.

Like I said Seasons 1 2 3 & 4 ALL have that same naming convention but ONLY season 4 is showing up in XBMC. Any ideas?

Should I just Rip them from the DVD's myself and make each episode individual? If that is the case I am still curious as to why, when all the eps are like this, season 4 actually shows up.
Your naming looks correct. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) (enable debugging) where you go to Adventure Time in your library, bring up the context menu, and select "Scan for new items" (this will force XBMC to specifically scan just the Adventure Time folder). Then paste that log up on http://xbmclogs.com
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Nam...ti-episode
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge - please click the plus to the left below to give thanks
(2014-04-10, 05:02)Ned Scott Wrote: Your naming looks correct. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) (enable debugging) where you go to Adventure Time in your library, bring up the context menu, and select "Scan for new items" (this will force XBMC to specifically scan just the Adventure Time folder). Then paste that log up on http://xbmclogs.com

I am busy this weekend but will do this asap.. THANKS!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episodes out of order.. how to fix?0