[RELEASE] London Live plugin
This is really interesting - I am using the Openelec Gotham beta builds on R-Pi. Last night there was a release to beta 4 and LL has been up for over an hour right now (during primetime) with not a glitch. This is the longest it has ever been up with no problems, the release notes on b4 also indicate there was a streaming bug. I don't know if this was the issue here but it certainly seems a coincidence.

Edit - spoke too soon, perhaps it's a problem with one of LL's specific streams I keep picking up.

Also I was wondering - the LL logo appears in some menus but not others, could it be anything to do with the size of the logo needing to be 256x256 pixels or am I barking up the wrong tree?
The image sizing is quite likely, also in terms of the now playing icon, i think that is library fed or has to be part of the stream / playlist.
i will try and tinker with this later in the week, but the next two weeks for me are going to be v busy.
Good work laptopu... will be trying this later today
New version is up.

London Live V0.3
Just an image fix, logo now shows as now playing and within favourites. Tested on Confluence.

Re the streams, if i add all of these, it will be one hell of a list of items that all play the same thing allbeit at different qualities.
Even if we were to add all of these to one playlist that was then referenced as one item, the buffering doesnt stop the playing, it just hangs on buffering for ever (well for me anyway)

Does the buffering ever resume for anyone else? Or does it basically timeout and die, like it does for me?

If we can find a sensible solution to adding all these links in, im happy to do it
(2014-04-10, 12:10)shaktoo Wrote: Good work laptopu... will be trying this later today

Full credit has to go to DoubleT he's the brains behind this, I'm just info gatherer Wink

Strangely I uninstalled the old version, put the new version on and it's still reported as v0.1 and no log appears, is there a cache somewhere I need to refresh?

I'd also be interested from others if they find a stream that resumes and not drops dead. Perhaps others could get in touch with LL direct (maybe tweet them) to tell them their web streaming is unreliable? They are ignoring my emails, perhaps they need others to tell them too.
I'm seeing cache issues too, between two separate addons as well. When I work it out will update you. Also can't work out how to setup a custom repo so it's zip updates for the foreseeable future.
okay so i worked out a few things.
are you running windows?
delete the folder plugin.video.londonlive from your addon folder.

then redownload and reinstall. 0.5 is live now
same link
Using Raspberry Pi here with Openelec, XBMC Gotham build. I've uninstalled the plugin, rebooted, made sure there is no folder in the addon folder (there wasn't anyway) and reinstalled - still reporting as version 0.1 in the plugin. Strange, are you on Gotham too?
Yeah, im on Gotham too. Very strange. Can you view addon. Xml in the folder? What version number is in there?
Do you get background art when the playlist item is highlighted?
Well this is very peculiar - in my userdata/addon_data folder there is nothing for LL. Can any Pi users on openelec shed light on this? I do have the data files for all other plugins there. The only place the LL logo appears is on the addons menu, there's no art that appears on the plugin setting.

I think the file structure for the Pi is slightly different to a Windows box but I have looked in all the other samba share folders mounted when I go to the Pi and can't find any config file. I know it has to be somewhere... or else how would it work!

Pi users to the rescue please? Wink
Maybe pop this in the RPI forum will get more eyes on it.
@laptopu: The addon will be in /storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.londonlive - inside this folder will be addon.xml.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Got some weird stuff going on now.

Absolutely nada in the /storage/.xbmc/addons/ called plugin.video.londonlive or remotely similar. In /addons/packages/ though there was plugin.video.londonlive.zip (and (1) and (2) ).

I uninstalled the plugin, deleted the 3 files in the /packages/ directory, downloaded the zip again, stored it in my downloads folder, hit install from zip file and now I keep getting an installation failed script error.

Totally confused!!
Update - deleted everything in the /packages directory, rebooted and I could then reinstall. Plugin is being reported as 0.4 now, I also have the plugin.video.londonlive in the /addons/ directory, there is fanart showing, the only thing the plugin doesn't do is have the London Live logo for the Confluence homepage (and it still shows as a jigsaw piece when the plugin is highlighted).

So nearly there.

Tell you all what, I'm really grateful for the support you're all putting on this it's really appreciated, I hope others use this plugin.
I've been trying to get the London Live logo to appear as a square box so it shows as a logo on my Confluence home page add-ons but can't seem to get it right. Has anyone got a tip please?

Also for some reason when I go to videos - addons and hover over London Live it has the orange LL background and the jigsaw icon for the plugin, then when I go into the plugin and highlight 'London Live' the background changes to a white logo with the word 'Rinse' on it (and the bottom right box displays LL logo in black and white). Is anyone else experiencing this? Where has the 'Rinse' backdrop come from?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] London Live plugin0