CU LRC Lyrics - custom look and feel
Lightbulb 
I have version 1.0.7 installed and I have a lot of music with lyrics in .lrc, .txt and id3 tag embedded.

For mp3s having a lrc file in same directory I am using XBMC karaoke feature (very customizable and full screen) so I can see the lyrics in my TV from my couch.

However when I am using CU LRC Lyrics, lyrics are hard to be read even from a computer at less than half meter from me.

I understand the point of showing the full lyric text (of a non synced lyric) in one screen, but IMHO XBMC is more a mediacenter than a mp3 player for pc (such as winamp) so usability should be more focused to media center users.

I don't know if there are technical limitation or constraints to achieve below ideas but at lest for me the following features are a must to have:

-Custom look&feel
----Font size and color
----background color
-Display lyrics in full screen
-Better scrolling features:
----big scroll bar and bigger arrows (for mouse users)
----scroll up and down from using keyboard arrows (for keyb users)

I tryed in XBMC in different platforms (Raspberry Openelec, Windows...) with same results.

For example there is a similar plugin called Mlyric for Songbird/nightingale mediacenter and it includes above ideas.

Thanks
are you using Confluence (the default skin) or another skin?
the look and feel of the lyrics window is mostly defined by the skin, not the addon.

scroll bar *and* scroll arrows is not possible. it's one or the other.
keyboard scrolling should already work btw.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello Ronie,

Yes, I am using the defualt skin for Openelec (confluence).
Do you mean that others skins could use a bigger area for addons?
What about founts sizes?
Is possible to define a font size for all addons from Skin preferences?
I dunno if that could help because for me lyrics should be in a bigger size than other texts

Can you recommend me any skin to use with cu lrc lyrics?

thanks for your time.

(2014-04-02, 00:52)ronie Wrote: are you using Confluence (the default skin) or another skin?
the look and feel of the lyrics window is mostly defined by the skin, not the addon.

scroll bar *and* scroll arrows is not possible. it's one or the other.
keyboard scrolling should already work btw.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics - custom look and feel0