XBMC Hats!
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Which model(s) and quality levels) of FlexFit caps would you be able to sell with a plan XBMC logo?

http://www.flexfit.com

The cheaper models of FlexFit hats have IMHO way to thin flimsy fabrics that won't hold form.

Also wondering if you can do higher quality embroidery? And can you do 'pop-out' 3D embroidery?

http://www.flexfit.com/VG4RvOE7q5NPwnD/1...EFlyer.pdf

Regardless I think it would be much nicer to have one with only a plain "XBMC" logo, without the "media center and zappy" part.

Or maybe even just a little smaller "XBMC" logo off-center in the lower left front (lower left corner) would make it more stylish?

In any case a plain "XBMC" logo would better match the plain shirt front http://xbmc.org/xbmc-shirts-and-hoodies-...week-left/

Yeah all of your suggestions are doable. I obviously would't do 3D on a shirt because the wearer were feel the bulkiness. This is a high quality flex fit hat. The embroidery quality is very high, a picture never does it justice because you're seeing it so close up. We could maybe go for a denser stitching to make it heavier than true 3D as well.

https://www.sanmar.com/cs/OnlineOrdering...p=Y&itemid=

Ignore the pricing because it doesn't include any embroidery or any markup the Team wants to do.

I saw your other post and a good high quality polo shirt is

https://www.sanmar.com/cs/OnlineOrdering...p=Y&itemid=

I'm curious what other members think too, and especially the development team since we would structure it so they get a percentage of every sale towards development. The screen printed shirts are great, but an embroidered hat or shirt with a smaller logo can be very attractive.

I also made a test website that has ALL available products that you can see the logo on.

http://www.companycasuals.com/xbmc/start.jsp
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Well, not much feedback at all so I guess I'll scrap the idea. I thought it might be a good product for the team to sell and put the profits towards development.
Things might go a little slower than you expected but that doesn't mean there is no interest - it just means everyone is really busy.
I wouldn't mind buy a tee, hat or even hooded top -- but nearly all of it comes from the US and that puts me off. Not because I don't like the US but because of customs chargers, import taxes and other stuff.

If you can find a UK/EU supplier then I'd like to buy one.

*this may already be an option, but last time I ordered clothing from the US I got a tax bill that was nearly the same price as the clothing.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
If you get these in production, count me in for at least one.

Also, I kind of like "Zappy" on it...
I was gauging interest here and the team hasn't expressed any interest and only you couple of guys.
XBMC Hat
(2014-04-17, 18:10)nooryani84 Wrote: XBMC Hat

Lol. I'm killing this idea unless one of the XBMC team approaches me and wants to do it. We can set up a company store for you and you can mark up as much as you want and use the profits for development. Even though I do dumb things on the forums sometimes, I committed to helping XBMC.
(2014-04-17, 18:54)patseguin Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 18:10)nooryani84 Wrote: XBMC Hat

Lol. I'm killing this idea unless one of the XBMC team approaches me and wants to do it. We can set up a company store for you and you can mark up as much as you want and use the profits for development. Even though I do dumb things on the forums sometimes, I committed to helping XBMC.

Hehe, just a joke on my part. XBMC hats are a good idea, but you should give it some time. A lot of people are on easter/spring break at the moment or are busy with other real life duties. These kind of things are always good ideas, they just don't happen immediately.
I've searched for an XBMC hat got the tshirt hat would be nice
Waiting for permission from the team. After that I'll set up a store. Do you guys like the guy or just a white XBMC?
I suggest emailling or PMing NedScott and asking him to get things ticking over on the team side of things.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yeah been talking to Ned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Hats!0